John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! I'm done now. The weekend starts here!

Obviously my preference would be to not do it.

But actually it's been pretty chill. Tonight I was the only person working so I just settled down to do some thinky-work, just make my way through some tasks with no interruptions and no-one peering over my shoulder. Kind of reminded me why I actually like my job.

I don't actually hate people as much as that makes it sound. It's just that so often I feel pulled in so many directions, trying to take help everyone out and not let anyone down and not mess up and look like an idiot, and it can be exhausting. So working steadily through something complicated but manageable, on my own, in silence...kind of nice.

I'm doing some OT on Sunday morning as well, and probably won't be quite so well-disposed to it then.
I’m glad you had a peaceful work night. Hope Sunday goes well too but for now, roll on weekend! ❤ You’re free!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello! I'm done now. The weekend starts here!

Obviously my preference would be to not do it.

But actually it's been pretty chill. Tonight I was the only person working so I just settled down to do some thinky-work, just make my way through some tasks with no interruptions and no-one peering over my shoulder. Kind of reminded me why I actually like my job.

I don't actually hate people as much as that makes it sound. It's just that so often I feel pulled in so many directions, trying to take help everyone out and not let anyone down and not mess up and look like an idiot, and it can be exhausting. So working steadily through something complicated but manageable, on my own, in silence...kind of nice.

I'm doing some OT on Sunday morning as well, and probably won't be quite so well-disposed to it then.
I get that. Sometimes others can make jobs drag longer than they need too.
I’m much more effective when I’m not distracted

glad you feel more positive

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Went to M&S to get a treat tea for me and RLF this weekend and did not know they do Harry Potter chocolate. Life made
View attachment 1685929

@Just Drive 4.30am is some dedication! Hope JS makes it worth your while and makes an appearance for you 💙

@Gossgossgoss9888 overtime on a Friday sounds horrendous! Hope you don’t have to do any over the weekend 😘
I brought two lollies which at £1.50 each is ridiculous, even Bae probably wouldn’t spend that much on such little chocolate 😂 but Yolo

@Gossgossgoss9888 glad you’re all done now until Sunday!

@einahpets93 I’ve never had Halloween flowers (I always get Xmas ones though) but now you’ve got me considering them 😂 🧡

@2busyshopping34 you’re very naughty I went over to JG to dish out birthday wishes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I brought two lollies which at £1.50 each is ridiculous, even Bae probably wouldn’t spend that much on such little chocolate 😂 but Yolo

@Gossgossgoss9888 glad you’re all done now until Sunday!

@einahpets93 I’ve never had Halloween flowers (I always get Xmas ones though) but now you’ve got me considering them 😂 🧡

@2busyshopping34 you’re very naughty I went over to JG to dish out birthday wishes 😂
I suggest everyone gets Halloween flowers…
I’m not even arsed about Halloween, don’t know why I’m suggesting this

• Haha
  • Heart
I suggest everyone gets Halloween flowers…
I’m not even arsed about Halloween, don’t know why I’m suggesting this
I just said to RLF why haven’t I got Halloween Flowers? And he said because they aren’t a thing 😡 he’s slacking … although he did bring me home one of the new Wispa Salted Caramel bars to try when he went to the shop next to his work earlier but he cycled too and from work so he gave me the right ick when he got home 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I just said to RLF why haven’t I got Halloween Flowers? And he said because they aren’t a thing 😡 he’s slacking … although he did bring me home one of the new Wispa Salted Caramel bars to try when he went to the shop next to his work earlier but he cycled too and from work so he gave me the right ick when he got home 🤣
Was he wearing Lycra?

• Haha
Was he wearing Lycra?
He has these cycling padded pants that look RIDICULOUS and these tighter pants and jacket, like a step away from Lycra but close enough! 🤦🏻‍♀️ He was so proud of himself today as he overtook someone on an electric scooter 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has these cycling padded pants that look RIDICULOUS and these tighter pants and jacket, like a step away from Lycra but close enough! 🤦🏻‍♀️ He was so proud of himself today as he overtook someone on an electric scooter 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not going to lie, we’ve tried to make the Speedo flash a speed at us before…
This is the life I lead

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My ex was a bike guy (not the same ex that lived with @Gossgossgoss9888) and used to shave his legs. I got the ick.

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No-one's ever bought me flowers 🌸

One Valentine's day the woman I sat next to at work got a huge bouquet and it set my hay-fever off so badly I could hardly see.

My colleague/friend/crush went out on his lunch break and bought be a fake rose and a pack of antihistamines. Strange sweet.

Bae's legs are a work of art, hair or no hair.
Omg that’s love story material

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No-one's ever bought me flowers 🌸

One Valentine's day the woman I sat next to at work got a huge bouquet and it set my hay-fever off so badly I could hardly see.

My colleague/friend/crush went out on his lunch break and bought be a fake rose and a pack of antihistamines. Strange sweet.

Bae's legs are a work of art, hair or no hair.
I LOVE THIS

• Heart
Not going to lie, we’ve tried to make the Speedo flash a speed at us before…
This is the life I lead
Your life is still more exciting that getting the Strava updates for his routes 🤦🏻‍♀️
My ex was a bike guy (not the same ex that lived with @Gossgossgoss9888) and used to shave his legs. I got the ick.
Oh god I couldn’t … he decided in lockdown when he was furloughed and I was still working that he would get a bike to relive his youth … he used to piss off out for hours cycling around the countryside while I worked through all the Payroll stuff I had to deal with working ridiculous overtime and doing a qualification and he’d swan in telling me his adventures of the day or on 2 times I had to pick him up as he popped his tyre which was just great!!

but he’s decided to cycle to work every now and again as we just have the one car now so I can use the car for LO … but I have no interest in hearing about his Journey and I will purposely slate cyclist when we are driving and he laughs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Your life is still more exciting that getting the Strava updates for his routes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh god I couldn’t … he decided in lockdown when he was furloughed and I was still working that he would get a bike to relive his youth … he used to piss off out for hours cycling around the countryside while I worked through all the Payroll stuff I had to deal with working ridiculous overtime and doing a qualification and he’d swan in telling me his adventures of the day or on 2 times I had to pick him up as he popped his tyre which was just great!!

but he’s decided to cycle to work every now and again as we just have the one car now so I can use the car for LO … but I have no interest in hearing about his Journey and I will purposely slate cyclist when we are driving and he laughs!
Strava wanker here

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.