John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when they arrange some entertainment and the other couples are so far out of their comfort zone. I'm sure there's a wild stonehenge one but I can't remember the details now
It’s like come dine with me when they do entertainment

I'm now watching a compilation of breakfast mishaps on YT
🤣🤣🤣

soccer am tomorrow…
Everton fans of the week
Tarks and Coady
And
Miles Kane …
It’s like it’s a show just for me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone ever see the episode of CDWM where the dildo fell out the wardrobe, or was that an urban myth?

• Haha
  • Sad
It’s like come dine with me when they do entertainment

🤣🤣🤣

soccer am tomorrow…
Everton fans of the week
Tarks and Coady
And
Miles Kane …
It’s like it’s a show just for me
Who have your boys got tomorrow?
I’ve recently started getting back into Soccer AM - was obsessed with it when it first came out with Tim Lovejoy and Hels Bells!!

• Heart
Who have your boys got tomorrow?
I’ve recently started getting back into Soccer AM - was obsessed with it when it first came out with Tim Lovejoy and Hels Bells!!
Fulham away Tomorrow
5:30 ko if anyone wants to cry with me

• Heart
Picked up my three course fancy dinner on the way home from work and then had a good cry while driving because I realized after tomorrow I won't even have my dog waiting for me at home for two weeks. 😭 And normally I'd take advantage of this and have ahem, guests over (dog does not permit any visitors outside of our immediate family) but I don't even have any prospects.

And then, to add insult to injury, Alex Turner came on the radio and reminded me that I gotta be up in the morning, so I should have an early night, and duck these time zones baby, wish I didn't get drug tested so I could get high.

But the food is very good! Got the butternut lasagna (plus a salad w/ goat cheese and pickled cranberries) and a pumpkin roll.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think it's any of Alex Turner's business whether or not you've got to be up in the morning. 😘

This is not a man you should be taking instructions from

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.