John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
awh it’s okay bab it’s nice to see everyone tbh thankyou though significa mucho ❤went puerto banus other day n it was so pretty n posh!! have shagged 2 men that look identical to ruben dias 🤟 n ate so much ham think i might go veggie for a week to say sorry to the pigs View attachment 1685056View attachment 1685057
pls tell me if u can see me or my grotty little hermana in these pics i needa put like cool filters on them to make them look peng
Sorry can I just confirm, did you have the threesome whilst staying in the same gaff as your mum and dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This feels very Mamma Mia. Shop shop is going to get knocked up and have to return to Seville to find both the dads, and then they'll all be singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.