John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have been dipping in throughout the day but am finally catching up properly!

Catching the bus makes a short trip into a full day event! We ended up doing all sorts at the shopping centre. LO spent his birthday money and we bought enough for two shoeboxes. Also stocked up on books from The Works, great for unexpected children's birthday parties. AND I found a forgotten book voucher in my purse so treated myself to some new books too! There was a free Halloween disco thing too, full of really cool lights inside a spooky hut thing. I'm shattered now and we're back to watching dancing fruit.

The little hand. ❤ Sounds like a successful shopping trip! I love book shopping.

Thank you lovey! How are you today? 🤍
Doing well, my friend, how are you? Are you watching the match tomorrow?
That’s such lovely words @mimimithis and I agree - memories are priceless ❤

All the LO’s in this group are lucky to have you all 🥰

Hope everyone’s day is going okay!
@strawberrysunshine_x I’m going to LCFC Man City game tomorrow! do you have a fun weekend planned?
I’m so excited you’re going to the game tomorrow!
I’ll be up at 4:30 am to watch it live.
To all you wonderful mamas:

You are doing a great job, especially offering so much with the means you have. Please don’t ever feel bad about it, because at the end of the day, what your LOs will remember is the time you spent with them, not where exactly you were or how fancy it was.

Being an only child of two hard-working, highly successful parents - therefore with very limited time off - what I remember most about my childhood is the moments they consciously took to spend time with me. It could have been on a holiday or a visit to a museum, or a walk in the park, a visit to the playground, or even weekend shopping… it didn’t matter much, because they were there.

That’s all that counts.

Love you, adore you - you’re all amazing! ❤
I agree with @mimimithis ! All of the wonderful parents on here are doing an amazing job with their LOs. And so are the aunts on here. You all are the best.

@strawberrysunshine_x I’m so sorry you’re feeling down, lovely. Big hugs to you. I hope things improve soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
His and kyles are basically the same 😂. Kevs is the best of a bad bunch. They’ve only put him and Haaland on the post

Sounds fab. How old is he 😍. What books did you get

If I haveto build a Thomas track one more like this week I’m gonna have a nervous breakdown. I’ve literally built one three times a day this week and he uses it for TWO SECONS
He's 3! We queued for about 15 minutes to go into the hut and then after 5 minutes of dancing he needed the toilet 😑

I know that feeling. I spend ages putting together a brio track only for it to be played with for a few minutes.

20221028_173701.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The little hand. ❤ Sounds like a successful shopping trip! I love book shopping.

Doing well, my friend, how are you? Are you watching the match tomorrow?

I’m so excited you’re going to the game tomorrow!
I’ll be up at 4:30 am to watch it live.

I agree with @mimimithis ! All of the wonderful parents on here are doing an amazing job with their LOs. And so are the aunts on here. You all are the best.

@strawberrysunshine_x I’m so sorry you’re feeling down, lovely. Big hugs to you. I hope things improve soon.
I’m good lovey! 🤍 yes we are planning on getting out early to do things and then come back for the match and then have a movie day!! 😊

He's 3! We queued for about 15 minutes to go into the hut and then after 5 minutes of dancing he needed the toilet 😑

I know that feeling. I spend ages putting together a brio track only for it to be played with for a few minutes.

I have how to kill your family but I haven’t read it yet!! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have The Twyford Code on my shelf, too! It sounds so good.
It does! Sounded a bit different I thought. I get a bit overwhelmed in a book shop, I've read so many books and when I read a blurb, I can't remember if I've already read it.. I tend to stick to the bestseller list and then I can be fairly sure I haven't already read it. Probably.

Or her OG stuff like Ralph's Party?
I think it was Then She Was Gone. Plot sounds familiar. If not then I've just ruined the ending so can't read it now anyway. Pretty sure it was that one though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I've read The Night She Disappeared, I liked it
I've definitely read another Lisa Jewell one, but I can't remember which one. I don't think it's the one that everyone has read.
I’ve got one of her books, too.
Does anyone else have a LOT of books in their To Be Read stack but are hesitant to read them for fear of feeling distraught after they’ve been read? Or am I the weirdo? Having a growing TBR stack is somehow comforting. I have books on hold at the library as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Evening my loves! Hope you're all well and have had a lovely day and are now looking forward to the evening.

I've been busy, have attended several meetings and wrote a 5000 word document and also spent the day training someone and did a geography quiz with WC (not world cup or water closet) because why not.

Just visiting to say hello and catch up with the chatter before I start my overtime.

Are City playing this weekend?
Will bae play?
Will he show us his penis?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve got one of her books, too.
Does anyone else have a LOT of books in their To Be Read stack but are hesitant to read them for fear of feeling distraught after they’ve been read? Or am I the weirdo? Having a growing TBR stack is somehow comforting. I have books on hold at the library as well.
I had before holiday like 18 on my kindle in my to be read folder and I have been saving them because I didn’t want them to be over 🤦🏻‍♀️ As well as on my two bookcases at home!

• Heart
Remember when I said that Puma should have called the color of the burgundy shorts "Blood Moon" and then also when I shared my burgundy period pants (boy shorts)?

Screenshot_20221028-125506.png

Being extremely observant sometimes is kind of freaky. Like I'm not actually clairvoyant obvs but sometimes it seems like the universe is bleeping with me - like yesterday when I parked my car at work I had been listening to the Grumpy Pundits discuss Liverpool and as soon as I opened my door and looked outside, I noticed the car directly across from me had a Liverpool badge on their front license plate. Like, yeah, it would have been way weirder if it had not been a top 6 club but still, an unusual coincidence - I hardly see anyone around here with EPL merch.

I hope you're having a nice Friday!!!

I think I might pick up a nice steak dinner from the fancy foodie place in town if I get enough done at work this afternoon. Well, either steak or butternut squash lasagna. The menu changes every week and they're only open 3 nights a week, so I usually get the seasonal dishes.

Then maybe tonight I will finally tell you about the dream I had involving bae and (probably) @cobette the other night. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww this looks lovely! 💙

So I have a question - both men looked like Ruben?? That must have been insane. 🥵
Also are you sure you just weren’t really drunk with double vision and you actually just banged the one real Ruben? And then celebrated with some ham afterwards?

I think this is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen 😐
omg i defo just had drunk goggles on and banged ruben dias i’ve decided and cannot wait to tell my grandkids this

• Haha
Evening my loves! Hope you're all well and have had a lovely day and are now looking forward to the evening.

I've been busy, have attended several meetings and wrote a 5000 word document and also spent the day training someone and did a geography quiz with WC (not world cup or water closet) because why not.

Just visiting to say hello and catch up with the chatter before I start my overtime.

Are City playing this weekend?
Will bae play?
Will he show us his penis?
Hello, lovely one! I live for your WC updates. You guys are so 🥰

1. LCFC away tomorrow and our Tattler on-site correspondent will be @sugarfairy23

2. He bleeping better.

3. Damn well should

• Heart
Reactions: 4
RLF has ruined this coat for me. I can't help wondering if people are looking at me and thinking, "Huh, dogs really do look like their owners", when I wear it for walks.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
omg i defo just had drunk goggles on and banged ruben dias i’ve decided and cannot wait to tell my grandkids this
You are 🤗:ROFLMAO:

Remember when I said that Puma should have called the color of the burgundy shorts "Blood Moon" and then also when I shared my burgundy period pants (boy shorts)?

View attachment 1685598
Being extremely observant sometimes is kind of freaky. Like I'm not actually clairvoyant obvs but sometimes it seems like the universe is bleeping with me - like yesterday when I parked my car at work I had been listening to the Grumpy Pundits discuss Liverpool and as soon as I opened my door and looked outside, I noticed the car directly across from me had a Liverpool badge on their front license plate. Like, yeah, it would have been way weirder if it had not been a top 6 club but still, an unusual coincidence - I hardly see anyone around here with EPL merch.

I hope you're having a nice Friday!!!

I think I might pick up a nice steak dinner from the fancy foodie place in town if I get enough done at work this afternoon. Well, either steak or butternut squash lasagna. The menu changes every week and they're only open 3 nights a week, so I usually get the seasonal dishes.

Then maybe tonight I will finally tell you about the dream I had involving bae and (probably) @cobette the other night. 👀
Get both, steak and lasagna. Lasagna can be lunch tomorrow.

• Heart
can everyone go wish @/wonderstruck25 a happy birthday on the jg thread she’s hardly got any bday messages 🥺❤

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.