John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s such lovely words @mimimithis and I agree - memories are priceless ❤

All the LO’s in this group are lucky to have you all 🥰

Hope everyone’s day is going okay!
@strawberrysunshine_x I’m going to LCFC Man City game tomorrow! do you have a fun weekend planned?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s such lovely words @mimimithis and I agree - memories are priceless ❤

All the LO’s in this group are lucky to have you all 🥰

Hope everyone’s day is going okay!
@strawberrysunshine_x I’m going to LCFC Man City game tomorrow! do you have a fun weekend planned?
Nothing much. I’ve got to work tomorrow cos I swapped it for last Saturday due to child care issues. Sunday not too sure 😁. Are you looking forward to the game

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has mixed feelings regards tomorrow.
Very mixed feelings! I’m looking forward to it and as bad as I feel for the guy, if Harlaand is injured then 🙌🏻 Cos I don’t fancy DW chances against him. And it’s the last league home game until after the World Cup so I wanna make the most of it cos I’m gonna be sad when it’s not on (I like the WC but give me LCFC any day over England)
I’m conflicted as to whether I actually want to see JS5 tomorrow 😂 I worry I might lose focus on the actual game if he’s around and I worry mortification will just flow out of me 😂

But then to actually appreciate him in real life for the first time could also be a good thing?
So to sum up - mixed feelings!

DBF0B69E-3441-452A-BDC0-083F96A2D9B9.jpeg

• Heart
Very mixed feelings! I’m looking forward to it and as bad as I feel for the guy, if Harlaand is injured then 🙌🏻 Cos I don’t fancy DW chances against him. And it’s the last league home game until after the World Cup so I wanna make the most of it cos I’m gonna be sad when it’s not on (I like the WC but give me LCFC any day over England)
I’m conflicted as to whether I actually want to see JS5 tomorrow 😂 I worry I might lose focus on the actual game if he’s around and I worry mortification will just flow out of me 😂

But then to actually appreciate him in real life for the first time could also be a good thing?

View attachment 1684826
Can't believe last home game before World Cup already. We still have 2 to go obv more because of cup and CL.

It is v surreal seeing him and realising he is a real person and not a figment of our imaginations. Especially when he does one of his ticks. But yes if he's there you'll not notice a thing about the match.

Have fun!

ur all v sexy milfs love u all ❤View attachment 1684942
Can I pls have sex with this man immediately!?

• Heart
Look at him with his little brew 🥰🥰🥰

So rushed to have lunch and get ready before was meant to meet my pal and on my way there she cancelled 🥲🤣but me & LO had fun and walked round the park for a hour and he played on the swing & slide for a bit but would rather jump in puddles ( he got very muddy 🙈) & collect leaves 🍁
His jacket 🥺

Looks like a beautiful day there

• Heart

View attachment 1684826
Hmmm I’m not sure if Haaland is injured. I know he was after the last game. But there was a tweet on city xtra of him going into a building limping & then coming out fine with no boot on or whatever😂😂 It’ll be a good game regardless. Hope you get to see bae shaking his arse at least 😘

His jacket 🥺

Looks like a beautiful day there
Dinos of course it’s from next!!! I got it last year & I love it. I really wish id got 2 now. That one & the next size up.
yeah it’s sooo weird this morning it was torrential rain &now it’s like 17 degrees & no clouds ⛅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't believe last home game before World Cup already. We still have 2 to go obv more because of cup and CL.

It is v surreal seeing him and realising he is a real person and not a figment of our imaginations. Especially when he does one of his ticks. But yes if he's there you'll not notice a thing about the match.

Have fun!

Can I pls have sex with this man immediately!?
Oh we still have a league cup game at home in November 😂 but then that’s it. For some reason we are only playing away in the Premier League in November.
Winter WC will be a strange one!
Yeah I’m not sure I want to think of him as real?! 😂 I mean I know really he’s not, we just hype him up and he’s a version of what we want him to be, but you know what I mean
I’m sure after all my deliberations he probably won’t even play anyway 😂 and I’m miles away from the bench

Have you got much planned for the weekend?

Look at him with his little brew 🥰🥰🥰

So rushed to have lunch and get ready before was meant to meet my pal and on my way there she cancelled 🥲🤣but me & LO had fun and walked round the park for a hour and he played on the swing & slide for a bit but would rather jump in puddles ( he got very muddy 🙈) & collect leaves 🍁
I can’t cope with his Dino top 💔

• Heart
Just seen this ❤ So sorry for why you are there honey but glad you’ve managed to make the most of it and getting some sun and relaxing 💙

View attachment 1685053
awh it’s okay bab it’s nice to see everyone tbh thankyou though significa mucho ❤went puerto banus other day n it was so pretty n posh!! have shagged 2 men that look identical to ruben dias 🤟 n ate so much ham think i might go veggie for a week to say sorry to the pigs
F5FDC9E0-BF2D-4940-9056-5216971B613E.jpeg
2CE64933-CA56-46FC-A1BF-5052FCE92EA7.jpeg

pls tell me if u can see me or my grotty little hermana in these pics i needa put like cool filters on them to make them look peng

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.