John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I have some specifics?
First one was with posh morrisons cheese and onion. Second one is with posh morrisons salt and vinegar.

He's complaining that it is too dry, but half is the end crust and no butter!

Maybe he is trying to work out which is best? Do you not feed him? 🤣
I haven't fed him today, although I guess I kind of did because I paid. He had a huge burger and chips for lunch and also finished LOs lunch off, then came home and had 2 waffles with ice cream and a flake

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the cheeky ness of his little grin 🥰
Not really (I have explained in the other post) but thank you honey ❤

I have glanced onto AO3 tonight and seen NRO has a new chapter! Going to try and read it tomorrow 💙 have you had a nice few days off work?
Look after yourself, we're always here if you need to talk whether it be serious or nonsense.

It is the utter definition of a filler chapter and I have been agonising over it for days. I hope you like it! Hoping the next one will come more easily.

I've had a good few days thank you, I haven't done anything so has been nice to recharge batteries!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@mimimithis and @einahpets93 would you prescribe lots of Tattle hours to @Gossgossgoss9888 ?
I would prescribe me shagging bae hours, but Tattle hours will work as a substitute.
How about both? Best of both worlds.

Hi ladies, sorry been abit absent having a rough few days been in and out of here though.

Loving the new thread title and all of the Halloween fun! And to go back to naan bread convo - I’m afraid I ALWAYS have a cheese and garlic naan with my curry #sorrynotsorry

Spiders aren’t great but I feel like daddylong legs are everywhere at the moment and they make me feel ill 😂

A little Thursday night treat for all of your eyes

View attachment 1683288
Lots of hugs to you. Missed you around. ❤

Bless you that’s so sweet ❤
Not really, it’s serious life stuff which would not only doxx me more than normal plus I don’t wanna bring the vibe down. I might say more in a few weeks but for now it’s nice just having you all here for JS thirsting and bread chat 😘 distracts my mind abit

Thank you though ❤ Have you had a nice few days off with LO?
Whatever it is, just know we're here to support you and cheer you up, if you need it or want it. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
First one was with posh morrisons cheese and onion. Second one is with posh morrisons salt and vinegar.

I haven't fed him today, although I guess I kind of did because I paid. He had a huge burger and chips for lunch and also finished LOs lunch off, then came home and had 2 waffles with ice cream and a flake
I love cheese and onion crisps in a sandwich but I’d draw the line at salt and vinegar. I don’t see how that would go well with the bread? And what filling are we dealing with? Or is it just solely bread and crisps?

How about both? Best of both worlds.

Lots of hugs to you. Missed you around. ❤

Whatever it is, just know we're here to support you and cheer you up, if you need it or want it. ❤
Thank you ❤❤❤ Are you feeling any better now?
I’ve seen there’s another LF up, I will try and read tomorrow 😘

• Heart

🤣 he is obviously having a growing spurt too! Did he also do lots of dancing at the Halloween disco?

where do they put it all?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I love cheese and onion crisps in a sandwich but I’d draw the line at salt and vinegar. I don’t see how that would go well with the bread? And what filling are we dealing with? Or is it just solely bread and crisps?

Just bread and crisps. He says the cheese and onion was better. Salt and vinegar are the better standalone crisp, but not on bread.

I have had wine for tea.

🤣 he is obviously having a growing spurt too! Did he also do lots of dancing at the Halloween disco?

where do they put it all?!
😂 he must be, will have to get his feet measured again soon

• Heart
  • Haha
Look after yourself, we're always here if you need to talk whether it be serious or nonsense.

It is the utter definition of a filler chapter and I have been agonising over it for days. I hope you like it! Hoping the next one will come more easily.

I've had a good few days thank you, I haven't done anything so has been nice to recharge batteries!
There's a new NRO chapter? Damn it, I'm so behind. 😭 The last three chapters will be my treat after I've finished my taxes this weekend. Yay me.

Btw, I meant to aks you this earlier - if you don't like Soph anymore, does that mean you'll stop reading? 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

gettyimages-1401607713-612x612.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's a new NRO chapter? Damn it, I'm so behind. 😭 The last three chapters will be my treat after I've finished my taxes this weekend. Yay me.

Btw, I meant to aks you this earlier - if you don't like Soph anymore, does that mean you'll stop reading? 🥺
Taxes? Do you have to do them every six months?! I am v glad I don't have to bother with that, it's the kind of life admin I'd procrastinate terribly on. Will you be home for match on Saturday?

Of course, I still like Soph! I'm just very, very jealous, in the same way I am jealous of JG 😭 😭

• Heart

I've never had crisps on bread... 😳

Take your time, it's just a new chapter, I'm still trying to catch up, I hope I can by this weekend.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just bread and crisps. He says the cheese and onion was better. Salt and vinegar are the better standalone crisp, but not on bread.

I have had wine for tea.

😂 he must be, will have to get his feet measured again soon
I do feel sorry for you lovey! 🤣 but at least you now know you don’t have to test out which crisp is better if you worried!

I just asked RLF if he enjoyed dinner and he just said I kid you not “yeah but I think I could have put the pulled pork into some bread to make it better, I will next time”

• Haha
  • Heart
Taxes? Do you have to do them every six months?! I am v glad I don't have to bother with that, it's the kind of life admin I'd procrastinate terribly on. Will you be home for match on Saturday?

Of course, I still like Soph! I'm just very, very jealous, in the same way I am jealous of JG 😭 😭
Every year, but usually I do them in June/July, only that this year, there's also a new property tax, which is a pain and a half to fill out and send away. I'm pretty sure that the German tax officials just do these things to mess with the residents. 😂 I've procrastinated for 3 months, so now I have a deadline and have to do it. It'll take me two hours, three at most, but it's hours I could spend doing something else...

It's my birthday, so yes, i'll be home for the match. Looking forward to it.

She's a lucky girl, isn't she? 🥺 I kinda like writing this shift in their relationship, it opens so many doors at the moment.

Please will you do a crisp sandwich experiment when you're next free, bored and hungry?!
I wouldn't even know where to start?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.