John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I marry John, all our food will be from M&S. I'll invite you all to my weekly themed meal nights.

He won't be allowed to leave the room though so don't think about sneaking off for a shag.
Wow…
I don’t mind telling him about that 24 hours when you hated him whilst you sit and listen on 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My favourite job was m&s

20% discount
That would have been fab!
We have a family member who works there, no joke my favourite Christmas present last year was the hamper including pink fizz and all the treats.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't believe a week ago you'd never been to m&s and now you're balls deep
Hahahah well I’d been to m&s but not fallen into the trap of the food hall😉😉. RLF is a joiner and did a laminate floor for someone at work who is also a fellow vegan and he said she told him about Ocado and all the fab veggie things they do so when I saw the advert thought £20 off sounds well good for a one off weekly shpp😚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When I marry John, all our food will be from M&S. I'll invite you all to my weekly themed meal nights.

He won't be allowed to leave the room though so don't think about sneaking off for a shag.
You’ve seen how shameless we all are on here … do you think we need to be truly alone with him to make a move? 😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Proud of you for submitting it though!
and prawn cocktail wotsits make everything better! 🤍
They do… but I’ve got flamin hot 😢

That would have been fab!
We have a family member who works there, no joke my favourite Christmas present last year was the hamper including pink fizz and all the treats.

And the end of day waste ❤
Worked late one Christmas Eve, staff shop was amazing
mum didn’t know what to do with the extra turkeys and puddings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Submitted application
Walked to the pub… clairvoyant was on…. Walked back from the pub
Found an error in the application
Withdrew the application
Had a drama about resubmitting the application
Had a cry
Got some wine
Had some wotsits

No actual drama, just being dramatic. All sorted now
What a saga. :( Glad it’s all sorted.

If money was no object all my food would be from M&S, it’s the best.
1000% agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They do… but I’ve got flamin hot 😢

Worked late one Christmas Eve, staff shop was amazing
mum didn’t know what to do with the extra turkeys and puddings
Oh no! Send RLF out!!

We would be unbearable. Poor bae would be red as a tomato when I flashed my magic tit at him.
we certainly would!
I haven’t heard this story so elaborate please! 🤍
Maybe this should be the next thread title 😂😂
I agree to this! We should all have some M&S sponsorship deal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.