John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! Love the photos!!! 🥹

Did bbq pulled pork with homemade chips and some roasted veggies for dinner then baths and LO had his new Peter Rabbit Halloween book.

RLF has on the Arsenal match before the West Ham match
Ooh nice. We’re watching the United game😬😬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
RLF is just making himself an evening snack. A crisp sandwich! What is it with these men and their bread?!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
They have been hoovered up, they have been liberated into the black bin via Henry hoover. I’m sat with the handheld hoover just in case any little fuckers appear again. I feel violated. Having a wine now.

Yes @Violetroselily he is nuts, wouldn’t let his mates kill the wasp that had just stung him in while they were in a beer garden. It’s exhausting.

Pussy is helping me.
2DEA15A5-452F-44A2-8738-491755198BE9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Work done. Dobby is freeeeee!

Now, how tf to switch my brain off before bed? Therapist says I need to try to do stuff that makes me happy, I haven't told her I thirst over footballers with my Internet friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They have been hoovered up, they have been liberated into the black bin via Henry hoover. I’m sat with the handheld hoover just in case any little fuckers appear again. I feel violated. Having a wine now.

Yes @Violetroselily he is nuts, wouldn’t let his mates kill the wasp that had just stung him in while they were in a beer garden. It’s exhausting.

Pussy is helping me.
I'm happy to coexist with spiders but anything that swarms is a no from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm happy to coexist with spiders but anything that swarms is a no from me.
Yes I’m fine with spiders but flies and moths make me sick. My fear was someone buying the kids one of those butterfly hatching things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi ladies, sorry been abit absent having a rough few days been in and out of here though.

Loving the new thread title and all of the Halloween fun! And to go back to naan bread convo - I’m afraid I ALWAYS have a cheese and garlic naan with my curry #sorrynotsorry

Spiders aren’t great but I feel like daddylong legs are everywhere at the moment and they make me feel ill 😂

A little Thursday night treat for all of your eyes

AB200557-C3B2-4B6C-AD30-8D6F6B54159B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi ladies, sorry been abit absent having a rough few days been in and out of here though.

Loving the new thread title and all of the Halloween fun! And to go back to naan bread convo - I’m afraid I ALWAYS have a cheese and garlic naan with my curry #sorrynotsorry

Spiders aren’t great but I feel like daddylong legs are everywhere at the moment and they make me feel ill 😂

View attachment 1683288
Hope you feel better soon lovey! 🤍

agree with daddylong legs … between them and moths they seem to have no bleeping clue what they are meant to be doing and that worries me! 🤦🏻‍♀️

sending you Bae to your bed 🤍
19C3A4D6-418B-407F-A3A2-B720F6F4AE4B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1683288
Hope your ok babygirl. Anything we can help with?
F6AB55DA-FE9D-4AAD-A7D1-4B021FBE2FBB.jpeg

• Heart
Hope you feel better soon lovey! 🤍

agree with daddylong legs … between them and moths they seem to have no bleeping clue what they are meant to be doing and that worries me! 🤦🏻‍♀️

sending you Bae to your bed 🤍View attachment 1683298
Aww look at him 🥰

Yeah I think it’s the fact that they fly around so erratically? And then you open the window and they won’t bleeping go through it!!!
You need to get LO trained up to get rid of them for you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1683288
Have been worried about you ❤

Anything we can help with?

He is perfect, that photo is one of my favourites.

• Heart
Hope your ok babygirl. Anything we can help with?
View attachment 1683301
Bless you that’s so sweet ❤
Not really, it’s serious life stuff which would not only doxx me more than normal plus I don’t wanna bring the vibe down. I might say more in a few weeks but for now it’s nice just having you all here for JS thirsting and bread chat 😘 distracts my mind abit

Thank you though ❤ Have you had a nice few days off with LO?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww look at him 🥰

Yeah I think it’s the fact that they fly around so erratically? And then you open the window and they won’t bleeping go through it!!!
You need to get LO trained up to get rid of them for you 😂
That’s exactly it!! It’s like I can’t help you if you don’t know what you want or what you are supposed to be doing! 🤣

our old cat at mums used to get rid of them for me so it will definitely become a LO job! He needs to pull his weight 🤣

always here love 🤍

• Heart
Have been worried about you ❤

Anything we can help with?

He is perfect, that photo is one of my favourites.
It’s the cheeky ness of his little grin 🥰
Not really (I have explained in the other post) but thank you honey ❤

I have glanced onto AO3 tonight and seen NRO has a new chapter! Going to try and read it tomorrow 💙 have you had a nice few days off work?

• Heart
Bless you that’s so sweet ❤
Not really, it’s serious life stuff which would not only doxx me more than normal plus I don’t wanna bring the vibe down. I might say more in a few weeks but for now it’s nice just having you all here for JS thirsting and bread chat 😘 distracts my mind abit

Thank you though ❤ Have you had a nice few days off with LO?
Aw hope you’re ok. All in your own time 💗. thirsting is our number 1 goal in life
711FB85E-C073-4A73-8423-FFFCC0DDEF3E.jpeg
6F3F5FDA-AA87-4C44-8920-94D55A1A60BC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.