John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are having Chicken Kiev and chips, nothing exciting. RLF will turn his nose up at an 'oven tea' but if he wants something more exciting, he can make it himself!

It is scarily close to KO of WC!
And rightly so!!! Nothing wrong with an oven tea at all. Can’t go wrong with chips either. I’d eat chips everyday if I could

672B6AD3-6A24-429D-B1EA-8233B19A6DD3.jpeg
One more time ….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s good. What did you have for breakfast 🥞 anything nice? Same here 🥰🥰
I had blueberry waffles and coffee. Yum! I’m still drinking the coffee. I need to inject it into my veins. What’s for tea?

I am, actually, but then I had an appointment with my boss at a private practice this afternoon, so I went home from there. I'm eating gnocchi with a cheesy sauce right now, proper comfort food.

It wasn't really horrible, just... a lot. But that was to be expected. Did you have a good day? ❤ How's LO - tired since he's been awake from 5 (4?) am onwards? How's the pup?

I hope you have the most wonderful day, despite work ❤

Compared to me, he's still tanned now... I love how that's his "normal", when it would probably be my "tanned" (no Chilean skin genes have made it through, apparently).

While I greatly dislike that the WC is in Qatar, because they're sketchy af, I cannot wait to see the guys in their different NTs and gorge myself on really great football and fit guys running after a ball.
Very true. While I’ve been bitterly complaining about the WC this late in the year and potential injuries, etc, the WC really is a rather nice hot man buffet, isn’t it? So many gorgeous men from around the world for us to thirst over. I’m glad you’re home now! Enjoy the comfort food, lovely. ❤

We are having Chicken Kiev and chips, nothing exciting. RLF will turn his nose up at an 'oven tea' but if he wants something more exciting, he can make it himself!

RLF is crazy, chicken kiev and chips sound amazing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I had blueberry waffles and coffee. Yum! I’m still drinking the coffee. I need to inject it into my veins. What’s for tea?

Very true. While I’ve been bitterly complaining about the WC this late in the year and potential injuries, etc, the WC really is a rather nice hot man buffet, isn’t it? So many gorgeous men from around the world for us to thirst over. I’m glad you’re home now! Enjoy the comfort food, lovely. ❤

RLF is crazy, chicken kiev and chips sound amazing.
Ooh blue berry waffles sounds amazing. I need to up my breakfast choices. Toast doesn’t sound half as good

for tea I’ve finally decided LO has just had beans on toast with an egg on the side ! & I’m having a vegan southern fried chicken thingy with I’m gonna cut into strips & put it on a wrap with salad & salsa with chips on the side 😍

• Heart
Also won’t they be wearing vests / topless in training if it’s really hot 🥵🥵 we can only hope!!!

LO is a bit grumpy. He had fun with my nephew so he’s a bit tired. Gonna aim for bed at 7 ish. I’ve booked us in at a really nice play centre we haven’t been too before tomorrow & it looks so good. He’s gonna have the best time I hope 😘. Doggo is fine thanks , very sleepy!
You know I don’t think I’ve ever eaten gnocchi
That sounds all kind of wonderful. Also, can I join the play centre playdate? I'd rather do that than work.

You've never had gnocchi? They're so good!

That sounds nice, RLF needs to tone it down and eat what's on the table, seriously, what is it with whiny men?

3 more weeks, pretty amazing how fast time went. Oh my.

I'm still thinking what to do about my story during the WC, because I do not think Soph would want to fly out to Qatar to wait around for him...

Btw, your comment on Little Flirts had me laugh at work.

• Heart
That sounds all kind of wonderful. Also, can I join the play centre playdate? I'd rather do that than work.

That sounds nice, RLF needs to tone it down and eat what's on the table, seriously, what is it with whiny men?

I'm still thinking what to do about my story during the WC, because I do not think Soph would want to fly out to Qatar to wait around for him...

Haha wish you could. Will send pics!’ Just hope the weather stays nice cos it has a great outdoor area on the photos

no!Am I missing out. Is it good 🙈 what even is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hope it does hold up, so you can also play outside.

They're potato pasta, you can cook or sear them in a pan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnocchi

They're sooooo good.
Thanks me too. It’s my last day with LO I’m a bit sad about it ( I’m off Sunday but the last day of my week off ) so want him to have as much fun as poss he’s gonna go to my mother in laws on Saturday & I hate him going there 😖

Oohh I’ll have to try it. What’s not to like

• Heart
  • Sad

Soph and I aren't on friendly terms right now. I want him for myself.

I think City's socials will be fairly quiet during WC, presume most content will be pre-recorded. I think she'll have FOMO if she doesn't go!

Thanks me too. It’s my last day with LO I’m a bit sad about it ( I’m off Sunday but the last day of my week off ) so want him to have as much fun as poss he’s gonna go to my mother in laws on Saturday & I hate him going there 😖

Oohh I’ll have to try it. What’s not to like
I think you guys would like gnocchi, esp veggie RLF. It gives you something new to try rather than maybe just having pasta a lot.

• Heart
  • Haha
@sugarfairy23 @Violetroselily @lou_claire91 you’re missing the bae action.
164838A6-523A-4B8D-B749-1877FD92FDD3.jpeg

Soph and I aren't on friendly terms right now. I want him for myself.

I think City's socials will be fairly quiet during WC, presume most content will be pre-recorded. I think she'll have FOMO if she doesn't go!

I think you guys would like gnocchi, esp veggie RLF. It gives you something new to try rather than maybe just having pasta a lot.
I think I’ve got it him before from the Italian takeaway. He didn’t say he didn’t like it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening my loves ❤ Hope you're all well.

I'm very much a fan of the (re?)discovered bae picture. He really is a sexy fucker. Please keep posting it.

I'm just dropping by in my little break before my overtime starts.

All week before today I was working on the same thing. One part of it is a task that I must have done a hundred times during that period. All fine on 99 of them but then on one of them I missed one tiny element of it and of course that means a call with my boss like it's the end of the world and how I need to be really careful because of the impacts etc.

I'm not catastrophising about it which is good, but am so frustrated with myself. The margins are so fine. Just want to feel like I know what I'm doing and every little error makes me feel like an idiot and a fraud.

But today I've been working with WC. He asked for me personally 🥰 I know it's just work logistics and not the pleasure of my company, but still.

Anyway, got to go and log back on in a min. Will see you on the flip side ❤

• Heart

I'm very much a fan of the (re?)discovered bae picture. He really is a sexy fucker. Please keep posting it.

All week before today I was working on the same thing. One part of it is a task that I must have done a hundred times during that period. All fine on 99 of them but then on one of them I missed one tiny element of it and of course that means a call with my boss like it's the end of the world and how I need to be really careful because of the impacts etc.

I'm not catastrophising about it which is good, but am so frustrated with myself. The margins are so fine. Just want to feel like I know what I'm doing and every little error makes me feel like an idiot and a fraud.

But today I've been working with WC. He asked for me personally 🥰 I know it's just work logistics and not the pleasure of my company, but still.

You’re only human. We all make mistakes. God I make them weekly 🙈🙈. I’m a daydreamer.
yay for WC!!!! Hope He cheers you up.
You’re so lucky to have seen this bae pic befor
A3DF9FB9-1B52-4740-ADD2-269183E727A0.jpeg
im obsessed

• Heart
Haha wish you could. Will send pics!’ Just hope the weather stays nice cos it has a great outdoor area on the photos

no!Am I missing out. Is it good 🙈 what even is it.
I love gnocchi! It's great in the oven too, either crispy or in a saucy bake. We have it a lot instead of pasta.

Just home from the Halloween disco. LO was the only one not dressed up as something spooky and was honestly wild. He didn't stop dancing, he's so sweaty. He had a great time!

• Heart

I love this
WC update! ❤ Like @Violetroselily said, though, WC is both the World Cup and the toilet and now we have Goss’s Work Crush which I find amusing.

I love gnocchi! It's great in the oven too, either crispy or in a saucy bake. We have it a lot instead of pasta.

Just home from the Halloween disco. LO was the only one not dressed up as something spooky and was honestly wild. He didn't stop dancing, he's so sweaty. He had a great time!
Halloween disco! Glad he had fun. 🕺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gross story 🪰
I got home from the park to find lots of flies in house, like bigger fatter fruit flies 🤢🤮 youngest came back from my mums 2 days ago with a pumpkin they had done and it was riddled with them and all mouldy. Fuming as I want to hoover the fuckers up but RLF a wants to liberate them with all the doors and windows open.

Gross chat tax
913E9F42-0BCD-4804-B072-976FEB4D12F3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Gross story 🪰
I got home from the park to find lots of flies in house, like bigger fatter fruit flies 🤢🤮 youngest came back from my mums 2 days ago with a pumpkin they had done and it was riddled with them and all mouldy. Fuming as I want to hoover the fuckers up but RLF a wants to liberate them with all the doors and windows open.

Gross chat tax
View attachment 1682987
That is horrible ☹ RLF is nuts, I'd have the hoover out too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Gross story 🪰

Gross chat tax
View attachment 1682987
Eww yes I'd have had the hoover out too. We has ants once and RLF sat on a chair in front of the hole for hours, hoovering up every last one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Gross story 🪰

Gross chat tax
View attachment 1682987
Hoovering over liberation any time. The flies’ families will understand.

• Haha
Gross story 🪰

Gross chat tax
View attachment 1682987
omg this is disgusting!

Definitely get the hoover out. They won't leave of their own accord. It's unfortunate that your pussy is too old to be much use in this situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.