John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh @cobette I forgot to say last night I had the m&s tomato & basil spaghetti meal and it was sooooo yummy ( I have also put this in the Haaland thread so pls ignore my mistake 😂😂😂😂)
I'm so happy we have converted you! I'll be staying away from M&S this month as I am on a mission to save some money so I need to eat all the food we have in the house before I buy more!

Did RLF like the veggie stuff you got from your Ocado order?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm so happy we have converted you! I'll be staying away from M&S this month as I am on a mission to save some money so I need to eat all the food we have in the house before I buy more!

Did RLF like the veggie stuff you got from your Ocado order?
Yeah he’s having the vegan fish fingers for te 🤣🤣 they are m&s. I won’t be making a habit out of m&s. Back toAldi this week for me

has anyone tried To aldi Colin?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening my beauties!

I will get to see most of tonight's match so fingers crossed for sexy bae.

Hope you're all okay and having a lovely day, I've just caught up with the thread and am loving the dog pictures. More pets please 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooh @cobette I forgot to say last night I had the m&s tomato & basil spaghetti meal and it was sooooo yummy ( I have also put this in the Haaland thread so pls ignore my mistake 😂😂😂😂)
I saw you luring @cobette to the Baby Viking thread. 😜
Evening my beauties!

I will get to see most of tonight's match so fingers crossed for sexy bae.

Hope you're all okay and having a lovely day, I've just caught up with the thread and am loving the dog pictures. More pets please 😍
Hello, lovely! Hope you’ve had a good day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw you luring @cobette to the Baby Viking thread. 😜

Hello, lovely! Hope you’ve had a good day.
I've had a day! Been a mixed bag.

Work has been busy, nothing has gone to plan as always but has been manageable. I think it's really obvious I'm just tit with my boss as in her absence I am so competent and communicative. Really need to sort myself out there.

I talked before about a time a few weeks ago when I gave someone some feedback and he pushed back on all of it and I felt crappy. One of the things I'd told him was to include a specific piece of information in something he'd written so it would be easier to follow the instructions and he basically said "nah, that's pointless, people should know that" and I kind of let it slide because I had no strength for the conflict. Then today I was sitting next to someone who was actually trying to follow the instructions in that piece of writing and she was getting all worked up and saying "I hate it when it's written like this and you have to do an investigation to work out what you're doing" so I ended up being dragged away from what I should have been working on to help her find the information that I really should have insisted was included anyway.

We spent about 2 hours working on something together, just getting so much done while also having a proper giggle about loads of nonsense. Was lovely. At one point I made a (hilarious, obvs) little self-deprecating joke and as I turned around to do something else I heard him say, "oh no, Gossy, don't say that" in a little voice and normally that would make me be all 🙄 but today I felt 🥺 but don't tell anyone.

Then after work I went and stood at the bus stop for 20 mins in the cold and wind and rain which was a terrible idea as I coughed so much I nearly threw up. Smoking Man At Bus Stop was mortified, nearly in tears thinking he'd killed me.

Then on the bus I had a not insignificant nosebleed. Am basically walking biohazard. Shame it wasn't a couple of days earlier as I looked like all my Halloweens had come at once.

Haven't heard from the docs yet but the form said to allow 2 days.

• Heart
I've had a day! Been a mixed bag.

Work has been busy, nothing has gone to plan as always but has been manageable. I think it's really obvious I'm just tit with my boss as in her absence I am so competent and communicative. Really need to sort myself out there.

I talked before about a time a few weeks ago when I gave someone some feedback and he pushed back on all of it and I felt crappy. One of the things I'd told him was to include a specific piece of information in something he'd written so it would be easier to follow the instructions and he basically said "nah, that's pointless, people should know that" and I kind of let it slide because I had no strength for the conflict. Then today I was sitting next to someone who was actually trying to follow the instructions in that piece of writing and she was getting all worked up and saying "I hate it when it's written like this and you have to do an investigation to work out what you're doing" so I ended up being dragged away from what I should have been working on to help her find the information that I really should have insisted was included anyway.

We spent about 2 hours working on something together, just getting so much done while also having a proper giggle about loads of nonsense. Was lovely. At one point I made a (hilarious, obvs) little self-deprecating joke and as I turned around to do something else I heard him say, "oh no, Gossy, don't say that" in a little voice and normally that would make me be all 🙄 but today I felt 🥺 but don't tell anyone.

Then after work I went and stood at the bus stop for 20 mins in the cold and wind and rain which was a terrible idea as I coughed so much I nearly threw up. Smoking Man At Bus Stop was mortified, nearly in tears thinking he'd killed me.

Then on the bus I had a not insignificant nosebleed. Am basically walking biohazard. Shame it wasn't a couple of days earlier as I looked like all my Halloweens had come at once.

Haven't heard from the docs yet but the form said to allow 2 days.
I love your WC stories so much!! It’s like a little diary of your day and then he always pops up just making things better!!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love your WC stories so much!! It’s like a little diary of your day and then he always pops up just making things better!!! ❤
He's one of very few people in my life (you lot excluded of course) who I don't feel are constantly projecting their own bullshit on to me.

I have a silly impressionable brain that doesn't really defend itself against people who want to gallop all over it.

WC is a sunshiney person who never expects me to carry his burdens for him (he might ask me to help him carry them, but that's a very different thing). I think a significant part of the crush is just the relief I feel at being around someone who isn't metaphorically hitting me on the head with a hammer.

• Heart
He's one of very few people in my life (you lot excluded of course) who I don't feel are constantly projecting their own bullshit on to me.

I have a silly impressionable brain that doesn't really defend itself against people who want to gallop all over it.

WC is a sunshiney person who never expects me to carry his burdens for him (he might ask me to help him carry them, but that's a very different thing). I think a significant part of the crush is just the relief I feel at being around someone who isn't metaphorically hitting me on the head with a hammer.
Oh I just love it! ❤ He’s exactly what you need in your life, in whatever way he can be or you want him to be as you can hear by the way you speak about him that he brings you so much happiness ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feel so sorry for them in this north west weather
It was nice here yesterday when you guys had all the rain but it's awful here today. There's a wet patch in the corner of our kitchen ceiling too, we had a leak a few years ago that got fixed, looks like it's back! This is not the time of year for needing house things fixed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.