John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, the German comms just said that Rico Lewis stole the record from Benzema for being the youngest player (17y 346d) who scored on his debut in the CL. Go Rico!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh, the German comms just said that Rico Lewis stole the record from Benzema for being the youngest player (17y 346d) who scored on his debut in the CL. Go Rico!
Managed to read Little Flirts ❤

We have the same thoughts regards bae's attitude to Halloween, I've been working on another AON one shot that has taken on a life of its own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Managed to read Little Flirts ❤

We have the same thoughts regards bae's attitude to Halloween, I've been working on another AON one shot that has taken on a life of its own.
I just read your comment. Thank you so much for it. I felt like it didn't sound right, and I couldn't get it to sound right... so I'm really, really happy that you enjoyed it.

I just cannot see him being overly enthusiastic about a holiday like this - he might not be as stroppy as I've made him out to be, but he'd definitely avoid doing anything remotely festive for it. You're writing another one shot? I'm loving it, cannot wait for another Aimee and Bae!

The comms mentioned that Rico Lewis might get MOTM, too - I'd love to see that.

• Heart
I just read your comment. Thank you so much for it. I felt like it didn't sound right, and I couldn't get it to sound right... so I'm really, really happy that you enjoyed it.

I just cannot see him being overly enthusiastic about a holiday like this - he might not be as stroppy as I've made him out to be, but he'd definitely avoid doing anything remotely festive for it. You're writing another one shot? I'm loving it, cannot wait for another Aimee and Bae!

The comms mentioned that Rico Lewis might get MOTM, too - I'd love to see that.
Shamefully, I have multiple WIPs. The reason I forced myself to finish the last one shot was I wanted to give myself plenty of time to write the Christmas one. I did start it, but then I got distracted by another idea, which I sat down to write today, but it's now spun off into a story of its own :oops:

• Heart
Shamefully, I have multiple WIPs. The reason I forced myself to finish the last one shot was I wanted to give myself plenty of time to write the Christmas one. I did start it, but then I got distracted by another idea, which I sat down to write today, but it's now spun off into a story of its own :oops:
I love that you can write so many things at the same time, and have all kinds of scenes for NRO written already, too. I write as I go, that's probably why I'm so slow with Big Flirts. John/Aimee for Christmas will be so sweet, can't wait. I have something planned for John/Soph, too, because they don't have to play on Boxing Day now, so I'll see how that'll go.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love that you can write so many things at the same time, and have all kinds of scenes for NRO written already, too. I write as I go, that's probably why I'm so slow with Big Flirts. John/Aimee for Christmas will be so sweet, can't wait. I have something planned for John/Soph, too, because they don't have to play on Boxing Day now, so I'll see how that'll go.
It actually really niggles me that there's so any things partly written but I'm trying to write when things come to me to stop them being lost!

I still haven't quite worked out how to navigate my story around the match being moved but I'll work it out.

• Heart
How’s your evening? :D
My evening was alright until the Chelsea Match - I even got some more of my Pep book written when I was supposed to be doing the Christmas stories!

but now I’m just in bed feeling sorry for myself 🤣

how are you today lovey? Bet your weather is a lot nicer than here! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My evening was alright until the Chelsea Match - I even got some more of my Pep book written when I was supposed to be doing the Christmas stories!

but now I’m just in bed feeling sorry for myself 🤣

how are you today lovey? Bet your weather is a lot nicer than here! ❤
I saw the injury news. I’m sorry. :( My work day will be over in about 30 minutes. Busy day! We actually got a bit of rain today - our first in months. We desperately need more. I wish we could swap weather for awhile!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.