John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was nice here yesterday when you guys had all the rain but it's awful here today. There's a wet patch in the corner of our kitchen ceiling too, we had a leak a few years ago that got fixed, looks like it's back! This is not the time of year for needing house things fixed.
Oh no. That's so unfortunate. I hope it won't be so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It was nice here yesterday when you guys had all the rain but it's awful here today. There's a wet patch in the corner of our kitchen ceiling too, we had a leak a few years ago that got fixed, looks like it's back! This is not the time of year for needing house things fixed.
Ugh nightmare.
I feel like it’s rained for a week now 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
One thing I can’t stand is wind AND rain together. I absolutely despise it. It’s soooo windy 💔
I don't mind wind and rain (that is easy for me to say when I don't work outside) but I HATE snow because I have to go to work, and I feel so unsafe driving in it. Last time the snow was bad I couldn't even get into my street, I had to park my car in a car park about 20 minues away and walk to and from it.

• Heart
I can’t think straight when it’s windy 😂. Just get blown away 😪🤣. It’s meant to rain tomorrow & be sunny Friday

@Violetroselily can I see ur nails 💅
Think we’re sunny Friday but rain before and after that 🤣

I don't mind wind and rain (that is easy for me to say when I don't work outside) but I HATE snow because I have to go to work, and I feel so unsafe driving in it. Last time the snow was bad I couldn't even get into my street, I had to park my car in a car park about 20 minues away and walk to and from it.
Yeah it’s a nightmare driving in the snow, hate having to get to work because it’s in a valley and it’s bloody awful
Any thread suggestions??

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh I like snow when I’m inside. But trying to walk on it it’s awful. Especially when it’s just pure ice underneath. You need like 7 ft of snow to be able to not slip😂. I have a sore hip for some reason & when it’s snowing it goes numb

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I like snow when I’m inside. But trying to walk on it it’s awful. Especially when it’s just pure ice underneath. You need like 7 ft of snow to be able to not slip😂. I have a sore hip for some reason & when it’s snowing it goes numb
You can predict the weather like Karen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I love the length of them as well as the colour. How many you got before Christmas? And when’s your Christmas party?
I go again on 25th Nov and then 17th Dec, which will tide me over until they reopen in the new year. Thinking something sparkly first and then a proper Christmas red sparkly on the 17th

I think I have festivities planned from next weekend until Christmas 😬. Actual Christmas party is on the 21st I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I go again on 25th Nov and then 17th Dec, which will tide me over until they reopen in the new year. Thinking something sparkly first and then a proper Christmas red sparkly on the 17th

I think I have festivities planned from next weekend until Christmas 😬. Actual Christmas party is on the 21st I think.
I going the 29th ( which seems forever away!!) and then 22nd of December ! My nail girl suggested to have Xmas nails on the first one. I’m thinking glitter and snowflakes and then for December a glittery red 😊😊. I booked my January one last week! She’s very organised this year.

just booked my hair in for the 7th December as well. I wasn’t gonna bother until the new year but my mum said she would pay for me for Xmas 🎅 😌

Excellent footage of him on the bench then 🥵
Dang I missed it 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Oh my, that sounds so busy. Here, Christmas festivities don't start until the last weekend of November, at the earliest. That's usually, when the Christmas Markets open.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He's one of very few people in my life (you lot excluded of course) who I don't feel are constantly projecting their own bullshit on to me.

I have a silly impressionable brain that doesn't really defend itself against people who want to gallop all over it.

WC is a sunshiney person who never expects me to carry his burdens for him (he might ask me to help him carry them, but that's a very different thing). I think a significant part of the crush is just the relief I feel at being around someone who isn't metaphorically hitting me on the head with a hammer.
I love this. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is there anything better getting in bed in your snuggly pjs with a big duvet and blanket 😴😴. I’m off to bed darlings I can’t keep my eyes open I’m still tired from yesterday.
Love ya all catch up tomorrow at some point. Expecting work to be tit

BE7FD850-F3F9-4FF8-BF1D-622E14AA6E63.jpeg
We haven’t posted this beaut for a few days 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.