John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Violetroselily is it not just because they’ve brought on so many attacking players they’re just playing for the win?? Just looking at the starting line up he would have been RB with that rat Elliott in front of him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Baby wants to give you a rub of his bum for comfort xx
View attachment 1576335
Ahh hunni, that’s awful 😞 home for a relax??

I should bloody hope so, you’re going on holiday! My thermostat has been sent to 4 degrees since we went away in May 🤣
Baby's got you.

View attachment 1576346

Yes it was on, it was an old cast iron one. I don't think there was any other body parts involved but may make sense that an arm was stuck.

I don't think we have a thermostat, just a timer.

My bestie is moving in tomorrow! Hope she doesn't freeze, I'll tell her you guys said to turn it off.
Thank you, loves + Bae. I'll happily take all these hugs and stay right there.

I'm so done. 😭 But I still have to wait on an emergency MRI to be performed. Before that I probably won't be able to go to bed - I'll be called about it anyway.

I'm home, @LurkingAnnie - I don't need to go in, lucky me, unless there's a something my resident on nights can't deal with on their own.

• Sad
  • Heart
@Violetroselily is it not just because they’ve brought on so many attacking players they’re just playing for the win?? Just looking at the starting line up he would have been RB with that rat Elliott in front of him?
Oh no I mean generally, if he is so defensively crap why does he still play there instead of further forward

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wasn't it terrifying from the Borrowers POV when the humans were walking around or poking about!? That's how I feel every day.

They have conflicting baby name rules that they'll have to find a compromise for.

maybe I’ll use that name for Mia and Angus’ child…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you, loves + Bae. I'll happily take all these hugs and stay right there.

I'm so done. 😭 But I still have to wait on an emergency MRI to be performed. Before that I probably won't be able to go to bed - I'll be called about it anyway.

I'm home, @LurkingAnnie - I don't need to go in, lucky me, unless there's a something my resident on nights can't deal with on their own.
Accidentally put your phone on silent? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am imagining @LurkingAnnie's large ears and it's cute af 😘

I have like one bit of heating for water and one for the radiators. I have the water heating on a timer every day so I have hot water. The heating-of-the-house heating, I'm not militant about it, if I'm cold it goes on, but for several months a year it's not used at all.

I love the Borrowers too! And Arrietty is a lovely name.

@mimimithis feet up and relax, my dear. You might not be able to go to bed but you can at least take good care of yourself and have a nice distraction.

• Heart
  • Haha
I am imagining @LurkingAnnie's large ears and it's cute af 😘

I have like one bit of heating for water and one for the radiators. I have the water heating on a timer every day so I have hot water. The heating-of-the-house heating, I'm not militant about it, if I'm cold it goes on, but for several months a year it's not used at all.

I love the Borrowers too! And Arrietty is a lovely name.

@mimimithis feet up and relax, my dear. You might not be able to go to bed but you can at least take good care of yourself and have a nice distraction.

I have had them pinned back, but they’re still large.
RLF has big lugs too… thank god were not having children because that poor kid stood no chance

YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.

If he's not gone by the next chapter I'm not reading anymore.
Don’t be going round with your threats after what you’ve put us through

• Heart
My friend from work (the one who used to flirt with me) named his daughter Arietty as he is like a massive reader!!!
If I ever meet a man who wants to name his children after characters from books, I might just have to rethink my no falling in love and no children agendas.

• Heart
Oh right… I duno 🤣 I try not to engage in conversation about them.
Apart from telling him daily that Ox is tit
i told my aunt once that i liked Ox (when he first moved so when he had potential) and shes a massive Liverpool supporter so 2 christmas' ago she said she wasnt buying ANYONE presents and rocked up with a signed authenticated Ox photo in a frame for my wall, cost her a fortune and showed it off in front of the whole family (who already think im spoilt as i'm the youngest) and in front of my cousin who is a massive liverpool supporter too .... RLF said it belongs in the toilet, i currently have it above my wardrobe door in the office (this is what happens when you tell someone once that you like something)

the adjoining wall has an Etsy print of the Chelsea line-up when they beat Man City in CL final and a plaque with 'Blue is the colour' oh and a DR & MM panini sticker each on a little ledge on my pin wall... i said i'm getting something bae related to add to the chaos!!

• Haha
  • Heart
My work phone is permanently on silent, then I lose it and it takes forever to find because you can't ring it.
RLF has been called once from the big boss at work because my phone was on silent when I was on call - they were “concerned” I’d be in an accident

i told my aunt once that i liked Ox (when he first moved so when he had potential) and shes a massive Liverpool supporter so 2 christmas' ago she said she wasnt buying ANYONE presents and rocked up with a signed authenticated Ox photo in a frame for my wall, cost her a fortune and showed it off in front of the whole family (who already think im spoilt as i'm the youngest) and in front of my cousin who is a massive liverpool supporter too .... RLF said it belongs in the toilet, i currently have it above my wardrobe door in the office (this is what happens when you tell someone once that you like something)

the adjoining wall has an Etsy print of the Chelsea line-up when they beat Man City in CL final and a plaque with 'Blue is the colour' oh and a DR & MM panini sticker each on a little ledge on my pin wall... i said i'm getting something bae related to add to the chaos!!
There is no redshite merch round this house…
But we have a number of Everton coasters that I get with my membership every year. Last year we got a portable speaker too that said EFC - I like to move that round the house and play Everton songs out of it

scumbags have just scored… can hear that head downstairs cheering. He’s getting none tonight

• Haha
I have now also got my blanket out. My mum knitted one for my living room and one to have on the bed

20220913_214655.jpg
20220913_214637.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.