John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are were our parents so reckless?! Even I know wardrobes are supposed to be screwed to the wall.

We were dragged up.

I once got my ear stuck behind a radiator too, but I have no idea how this happened.
Right, what the duck??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are were our parents so reckless?! Even I know wardrobes are supposed to be screwed to the wall.

We were dragged up.

I once got my ear stuck behind a radiator too, but I have no idea how this happened.
Sorry. Need more of an explanation. Your ear was stuck behind a radiator?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was really small. I don't remember what happened I just remember screaming and my aunties thinking it was really funny.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I was really small. I don't remember what happened I just remember screaming and my aunties thinking it was really funny.
I have exceptionally large ears… I’m wondering how you’d get them stuck behind 🤣🤣 surely massive ones would be harder to get out so now I’m tempted to try

I have questions…
Do you remember what the radiator was like?
Was it turned on?
was there any other body parts involved?

• Haha
  • Heart
I have just worked until now. I'm done with this day.
Ahh hunni, that’s awful 😞 home for a relax??

It was one of the old cast iron ones, I think it must have been caught in the gaps or something. I shall ask my mum tomorrow, but she'll probably say I made this up.

I have turned the heating off now, you'll be all pleased to hear.
I should bloody hope so, you’re going on holiday! My thermostat has been sent to 4 degrees since we went away in May 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have just worked until now. I'm done with this day.
Baby's got you.

Palace H 07.jpg

I have exceptionally large ears… I’m wondering how you’d get them stuck behind 🤣🤣 surely massive ones would be harder to get out so now I’m tempted to try

I have questions…
Do you remember what the radiator was like?
Was it turned on?
was there any other body parts involved?
Yes it was on, it was an old cast iron one. I don't think there was any other body parts involved but may make sense that an arm was stuck.

Ahh hunni, that’s awful 😞 home for a relax??

I should bloody hope so, you’re going on holiday! My thermostat has been sent to 4 degrees since we went away in May 🤣
I don't think we have a thermostat, just a timer.

My bestie is moving in tomorrow! Hope she doesn't freeze, I'll tell her you guys said to turn it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Baby's got you.

View attachment 1576346

Yes it was on, it was an old cast iron one. I don't think there was any other body parts involved but may make sense that an arm was stuck.

I don't think we have a thermostat, just a timer.

My bestie is moving in tomorrow! Hope she doesn't freeze, I'll tell her you guys said to turn it off.
FYI I now picture you as a borrower

@LurkingAnnie question for RLF

Why doesn't TAA play as a winger rather than a RB
I’ll ask him when he comes to bed… I’ve moved because he wasn’t a fan of me cheering Ajax
image.jpg

• Haha
It's about to get real weird

I both loved and was scared of the borrowers in equal measure
Wasn't it terrifying from the Borrowers POV when the humans were walking around or poking about!? That's how I feel every day.

Why’s he so miserable 🤣

in case they got stood on?
They have conflicting baby name rules that they'll have to find a compromise for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.