John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the Champions League theme...

I got my work tasks arranged so I can have my first official WFH day tomorrow. Also caved and signed up for a Paramount+ subscription (for UCL) since it will be free for 3 months with a credit card deal. The timing of these two things is completely incidental. Totally. Yep.

Side note, I cannot believe I am unable to find a UCL intro video set to either the Hunger Games theme or Duel of the Fates. UEFA must have their copyright snipers on high alert.

Ocean Depths looks good on him.
No, this is not a threat. 🤣

gettyimages-1343608284-2048x2048.jpg

And for everyone who needs a warm cozy cuddle, this sweet lil' baby is waiting on you with his blanky and hot water bottle:

gettyimages-917894942-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-917884022-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am willing to accept these terms.
So good of you 🤣
Cue the Champions League theme...

I got my work tasks arranged so I can have my first official WFH day tomorrow. Also caved and signed up for a Paramount+ subscription (for UCL) since it will be free for 3 months with a credit card deal. The timing of these two things is completely incidental. Totally. Yep.

Side note, I cannot believe I am unable to find a UCL intro video set to either the Hunger Games theme or Duel of the Fates. UEFA must have their copyright snipers on high alert.

Ocean Depths looks good on him.
No, this is not a threat. 🤣

View attachment 1576100

And for everyone who needs a warm cozy cuddle, this sweet lil' baby is waiting on you with his blanky and hot water bottle:

View attachment 1576199
View attachment 1576205
bae with a hotty botty will never not make me laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just look at his arse

Barca 34.jpg

I've had to stop myself putting my England top in my case to wear on the day of Germany game.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Niche but I can't wait until the heating goes on and I can use a warm towel after a shower/bath.

Didn't manage the dog walk, pup looked outside, looked at me, and then hid under the table.

Beth and John have just not had sex in Rome

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Niche but I can't wait until the heating goes on and I can use a warm towel after a shower/bath.

Didn't manage the dog walk, pup looked outside, looked at me, and then hid under the table.

Beth and John have just not had sex in Rome[/SPOILER]
😂 at the pup throwing a strop.

I have our heating on for an hour in the morning for towels, is this not normal behaviour!? Now feel I'm pissing money up the wall.

Oh Rome 😭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
😂 at the pup throwing a strop.

I have our heating on for an hour in the morning for towels, is this not normal behaviour!? Now feel I'm pissing money up the wall.

Oh Rome 😭
Woah woah woah Billy Big Bucks!

We have an unwritten rule that it doesn't go on until October.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've only ever turned my towel heater on once and it tripped a circuit breaker, so I never touched it again

• Haha
Woah woah woah Billy Big Bucks!

We have an unwritten rule that it doesn't go on until October.
Same!! RLF says that i can have it as a birthday treat for my birthday month (my birthday is the 12th October) if i hinted of wanting it on before October he would tell me to put layers on!!!

• Haha
I’m always warm and even I have a blanket tonight…
Saying that though, I’m also wearing shorts and T-shirt 🤣
image.jpg

• Heart
All year round? Someone's doing well
Is this honestly not normal!? My mum does it, she does it for like 3 hours. I only do it for 1.

Wait until I ask her about this tomorrow. Bloody throwing money away.

I've only ever turned my towel heater on once and it tripped a circuit breaker, so I never touched it again
When I was little the towel rail in our bathroom wasn't screwed down and I pulled it on top of myself and got trapped once 😂

• Haha
Is this honestly not normal!? My mum does it, she does it for like 3 hours. I only do it for 1.

Wait until I ask her about this tomorrow. Bloody throwing money away.

When I was little the towel rail in our bathroom wasn't screwed down and I pulled it on top of myself and got trapped once 😂
Once again, you are you me. I pulled my wardrobe over on top of me when I was 6 or 7, somehow escaped with only a scratch

• Haha
Once again, you are you me. I pulled my wardrobe over on top of me when I was 6 or 7, somehow escaped with only a scratch
Why are were our parents so reckless?! Even I know wardrobes are supposed to be screwed to the wall.

We were dragged up.

I once got my ear stuck behind a radiator too, but I have no idea how this happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.