John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I ever meet a man who wants to name his children after characters from books, I might just have to rethink my no falling in love and no children agendas.
Honestly its cute!! My little one is named after a football player so who said romance is dead!!

RLF has been called once from the big boss at work because my phone was on silent when I was on call - they were “concerned” I’d be in an accident

There is no redshite merch round this house…
But we have a number of Everton coasters that I get with my membership every year. Last year we got a portable speaker too that said EFC - I like to move that round the house and play Everton songs out of it

scumbags have just scored… can hear that head downstairs cheering. He’s getting none tonight
haha, I got my City scarf the other day with my membership and RLF has refused to let me hang it with the Chelsea scarfs...

Thats the best way to be!!

LOVE THIS!!! 🤣 good for you, he should be punished for supporting them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Accidentally put your phone on silent? 😬
My work phone is AT work, and turned off. I always forward the calls to my mobile. And they have my home number at work, too, so there's no way I cannot be reached.

I have now also got my blanket out. My mum knitted one for my living room and one to have on the bed

The colours are so pretty!!!

And yay, Bayern won.

• Heart
I've decided I'm going to sneak off to a park again when RLF is asleep later in the trip.

Shall we have Tattlers dictate where I go and what I do?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My work phone is AT work, and turned off. I always forward the calls to my mobile. And they have my home number at work, too, so there's no way I cannot be reached.

The colours are so pretty!!!

And yay, Bayern won.
We’ve never had a “house” phone
I don’t know if we’re weird though?

• Heart
Why would she accept the face time and why would you watch and then have a wank. Fiucks sake man this woman is absolutely mental

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've decided I'm going to sneak off to a park again when RLF is asleep later in the trip.

Shall we have Tattlers dictate where I go and what I do?!
Is the rock n roll rollercoaster still there?? Next to the tower of terror?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
We have a house phone but I have never used it, it just came with the Virgin package. Couldn't tell you the phone number, but I can tell you the phone number of the house I lived in 28 years ago if that's any help!?

Is the rock n roll rollercoaster still there?? Next to the tower of terror?
Yes...

• Heart
  • Haha
We have a house phone but I have never used it, it just came with the Virgin package. Couldn't tell you the phone number, but I can tell you the phone number of the house I lived in 28 years ago if that's any help!?

Yes...
Yeah I remember the number of the place my mum worked at in 1995 🤣

can you ride them both for me please???

• Haha

Yes...
Haha same. We've never had a house phone as a couple, but I still know my childhood landline off by heart

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It isn't weird. Just different kind of ways to do things.

For our residents, it's just easier, because the number is saved in our phones at work everywhere, and I just need to pick up and do things, if needed.

Yeah I remember the number of the place my mum worked at in 1995 🤣

can you ride them both for me please???
I've never ridden Tower of Terror, I'm too scared. I don't even know if I could do it for bae.

I've only done RnRC once. It was the very first ride of the trip and I'd psyched myself up for it so much, I kept thinking I was going to bottle it but it was a walk on and I didn't even have time to think. Still can't believe I did it and my ride picture didn't come out so I don't even have any proof!

• Heart
  • Wow
I've never ridden Tower of Terror, I'm too scared. I don't even know if I could do it for bae.

I've only done RnRC once. It was the very first ride of the trip and I'd psyched myself up for it so much, I kept thinking I was going to bottle it but it was a walk on and I didn't even have time to think. Still can't believe I did it and my ride picture didn't come out so I don't even have any proof!
Tower of Terror is amazing!!!!
Right, im off to bed now - what time are you going?? If I don’t catch you in the morning, have the best time!!! Safe flight

Night everyone xx

• Heart

Is Tower of Terror the lift?

I think about this everytime I go up to the top floor at work and what it would feel like if the cable broke and it plummeted

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Sick
Tower of Terror is amazing!!!!
Right, im off to bed now - what time are you going?? If I don’t catch you in the morning, have the best time!!! Safe flight

Night everyone xx
Leaving at 6.30 😭 😭

Thank you lovely, night night xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.