John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Tower of Terror the lift?

I think about this everytime I go up to the top floor at work and what it would feel like if the cable broke and it plummeted
Yeah, but the thing that gets me about it is that it's a random drop sequence. If it was one drop I think I could prepare myself for it and do it, but it is different every time, some small drops, some little ones. There's nothing to hold onto either.

I warn you, we may keep @cobette here. Maybe I’ll introduce her to baseball and American football and all.
I've been to a Yankees game! The food was very good 😂

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah, but the thing that gets me about it is that it's a random drop sequence. If it was one drop I think I could prepare myself for it and do it, but it is different every time, some small drops, some little ones. There's nothing to hold onto either.

Yankee stadium does have good food! As does Oracle Park in San Francisco. (But enough about the SF Giants boooooo hisssss they suck.) Sorry, enough about that. I need to catch up on the thread! I miss you all.
Tower of Terror is amazing!!!!
Right, im off to bed now - what time are you going?? If I don’t catch you in the morning, have the best time!!! Safe flight

Night everyone xx
Good night, lovely!

Well I’m watching a weird series that was recommended from off here 😂😂😂 but I can’t stop watching. How were the meetings
The meetings were mostly crap. A few of my faculty researchers went rogue on some policies and now I have to clean up the mess with the university administration. I’m fuming.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Have you set your alarm? How are you getting to the airport?

• Heart
Yankee stadium does have good food! As does Oracle Park in San Francisco. (But enough about the SF Giants boooooo hisssss they suck.) Sorry, enough about that. I need to catch up on the thread! I miss you all.

Good night, lovely!

The meetings were mostly crap. A few of my faculty researchers went rogue on some policies and now I have to clean up the mess with the university administration. I’m fuming.
That sounds horrible. I hope you’ve set them back on the right path of not just changing tit, because they feel like it.🤨

PS: Back working. Today won’t let me catch a break.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Have you set your alarm? How are you getting to the airport?
5.30 alarm 🤮 My daddy is taking us through.

Attempted one last danger wank, caught again, was new one and couldn't remember which button to turn it off quickly. Had to pretend what he was saying was hilarious to drown out the sound.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Attempted one last danger wank, caught again, was new one and couldn't remember which button to turn it off quickly. Had to pretend what he was saying was hilarious to drown out the sound.
You need to put the toys away and go to bed

• Haha
  • Heart
That sounds horrible. I hope you’ve set them back on the right path of not just changing tit, because they feel like it.🤨

PS: Back working. Today won’t let me catch a break.
They are a pack of fractious cats! But yes, I can fix a few things and smooth things over. How was your work day?

In case I miss you tonight, have a very safe flight, my friend. I cannot wait for your updates and pics! ❤

• Heart

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone to talk about wanking as much as you lot 😂😂

have a fab time !!!! Xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
You need to put the toys away and go to bed
Just saying my goodbyes to the ones not allowed to come.

They are a pack of fractious cats! But yes, I can fix a few things and smooth things over. How was your work day?

In case I miss you tonight, have a very safe flight, my friend. I cannot wait for your updates and pics! ❤
Have an amazing holiday hugs to Mickey and Minnie
Thank you girls!!

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone to talk about wanking as much as you lot 😂😂

have a fab time !!!! Xxx
I promise I am SO not like this in RL.

• Heart
  • Haha

LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH!!! So whats the tally now on being caught with danger wanks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Are they going to still be sleeping when you go? 🥺 think I am equally as distraught as they will be 🥺
I meant the toys not the babies 😂

The babies will be up wanting to see what all the excitement is but you'll get top quality updates from their auntie.

LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH!!! So whats the tally now on being caught with danger wanks?
Feels like every single time!

• Heart
  • Haha

The babies will be up wanting to see what all the excitement is but you'll get top quality updates from their auntie.

Stop, I am screaming

Put them away and don't forget to hide the chargers

• Haha

This is why you need to be with bae... when he actually does work away you would have all the time in the world...but knowing him he'd be home a lot for 'not feeling good'

I can't believe how quickly your holiday has come around!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Stop, I am screaming

Put them away and don't forget to hide the chargers
There would be no reason for anyone to go in the drawer under my bed would there!? I am sure we discussed raking in someone's bathroom cabinets in the JG thread once.

This is why you need to be with bae... when he actually does work away you would have all the time in the world...but knowing him he'd be home a lot for 'not feeling good'

I can't believe how quickly your holiday has come around!!
Come on now, the toys would be obsolete.

It might seem like it's come around quickly but it's been cancelled 3 times 😂 We should have gone in 2020 😳

• Heart
  • Haha

Grotesque, for a lack of better word. But it’s last midnight here now. So it’s a new day, and this’ll be much better.

I’m trying to catch some sleep before the next call. Night, loves. ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.