John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched loads last night !!!! I think I turned it off at 1030!

Imagine hahaha. Yep I’m home. I sent that pic at the cafe when I was at home cos I had no signal there 🙈. How’s the flight !!! Who are you flying with b
We're flying with Virgin, never flown with them to Orlando before so it's a treat! About half way there now.

I just saw these pics of Chilly and thought he looked nice, then we immediately hit turbulence 😂 He's def not for me.

Screenshot_20220914-145311_Tumblr.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh go on then

View attachment 1577859

What have they fed you so far?
Did we want pics of plane food!? Sorry I did not take them as it was not particularly photogenic.

I had Chicken and Mash which was nice actually, RLF did not like his pasta. Little salted chocolate dessert that I gave to RLF.

So tight compared to what you use to get no salad and no cheese & crackers. Just a scabby roll.

Hope I don't see Chilly at the pool, he'll scary the kiddies off with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Did we want pics of plane food!? Sorry I did not take them as it was not particularly photogenic.

I had Chicken and Mash which was nice actually, RLF did not like his pasta. Little salted chocolate dessert that I gave to RLF.

So tight compared to what you use to get no salad and no cheese & crackers. Just a scabby roll.

Hope I don't see Chilly at the pool, he'll scary the kiddies off with that.
I am ok without pics. Is the flight busy? Have you watched anything?

• Heart
I am ok without pics. Is the flight busy? Have you watched anything?
It's not too busy actually. The seats in front of us and Mother's row were empty at take off but are now occupied. Not too many kids either.

I'm currently watching The Railway Children Return because I am a child. Movie selection pretty pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just finished work… RLF text me to tell me there’s a hoodie for me to pick up for him at the surf shop 🤣 slowly turning him into bae…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's not too busy actually. The seats in front of us and Mother's row were empty at take off but are now occupied. Not too many kids either.

I'm currently watching The Railway Children Return because I am a child. Movie selection pretty pants.
But where were those people at take off? I am confused

Have you had a wank yet?

Just finished work… RLF text me to tell me there’s a hoodie for me to pick up for him at the surf shop 🤣 slowly turning him into bae…
Nah love we don't need to hear about your foreplay

• Haha

Have you had a wank yet?

They were sitting other places and had broken TVs or wanted to be with their mates. It's exit row seats in front of us and they were £80 upgrade yesterday and now these jammy folk in for free!

Have some decorum! Lipsticks in my hold luggage.

• Haha
  • Heart
They were sitting other places and had broken TVs or wanted to be with their mates. It's exit row seats in front of us and they were £80 upgrade yesterday and now these jammy folk in for free!

Have some decorum! Lipsticks in my hold luggage.
Literally as soon as I posted this they brought around ice lollies and I started laughing uncontrollably.

• Haha

Have you had a wank yet?

You love it

5760B19C-3A0B-4A39-9343-48BB7B901468.jpeg
how cute is this little shop/ bar - hidden the name of the independent shop so I can’t be exposed 🤣

• Heart
Needs you to give him a final onceover to check he's ok 👀
I’ll happily put my hands all over him to make certain he’s good and ready for tonight. 😁

Btw, I’ve solved the mystery of the deleted comment.

It was my friend’s first (and she jokingly said last, since I had erased it from existence), and she’ll post it again tonight or so. I’m so relieved I didn’t just piss someone off. 😭

You love it

View attachment 1577920how cute is this little shop/ bar - hidden the name of the independent shop so I can’t be exposed 🤣
So pretty!!!

• Heart
I’ll happily put my hands all over him to make certain he’s good and ready for tonight. 😁

Btw, I’ve solved the mystery of the deleted comment.

It was my friend’s first (and she jokingly said last, since I had erased it from existence), and she’ll post it again tonight or so. I’m so relieved I didn’t just piss someone off. 😭
I'm so glad as that would have annoyed you forever!

You love it

View attachment 1577920how cute is this little shop/ bar - hidden the name of the independent shop so I can’t be exposed 🤣
This is so cute! What you having?

Is the toilet free?
Stop! Must not think of Inside City.

• Heart
I'm so glad as that would have annoyed you forever!

This is so cute! What you having?

Stop! Must not think of Inside City.
Nothing - just went to pick up his hoodie from there. Rushing over to my mum and dads before they go away…
Feel like everyone’s abandoning me with you going away too @cobette 🤣 anyone else going soon too? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.