John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was John? Where was KDB? To be fair where was half the team, are they in mourning?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What’s up lovely xx

Oh no. Try not to clock watch, it will make the time go slower.

Hugs for you.

Dunno what he's so smirky about here.

View attachment 1574710
Just work, and the fact that my mentor, who’s leaving, has told all his cardiologist colleagues in private practice that he’s leaving and alluded to us not continuing on with cardiac imaging, even though I’m going to take over. I’ve just been hearing from patients and private practice colleagues what a shame it is he’s leaving and how there won’t be a replacement. As if I’m not sitting right there in front of them.

It’s bleeping frustrating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Just work, and the fact that my mentor, who’s leaving, has told all his cardiologist colleagues in private practice that he’s leaving and alluded to us not continuing on with cardiac imaging, even though I’m going to take over. I’ve just been hearing from patients and private practice colleagues what a shame it is he’s leaving and how there won’t be a replacement. As if I’m not sitting right there in front of them.

It’s bleeping frustrating.
That is so disrespectful! I know you are close but it seems like he has enjoyed whipping them into a frenzy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ffs he's starting on the kids now.

Someone hose him down. Thread title has got him more feral than usual.
He really has!! It’s like he’s missed them all so much that he doesn’t care who he wraps his arms around!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ffs he's starting on the kids now.

Someone hose him down. Thread title has got him more feral than usual.
😂😂😂

Kyle needs to set him on the right path.

But he’s in training, sooooo… I’m happy. It’s crumbs, but more than all of last week.

That is so disrespectful! I know you are close but it seems like he has enjoyed whipping them into a frenzy.
Tell me about it. 😩 I’m just ready to go home and hide under a blanket.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Look at the paws ❤❤

Long day indeed, hope it goes well tonight. Do you take lunch with you when you go into office or eat out?
Good days - proper packed lunch in a cool bag.
Bad days - bag of crisps and a cup of coffee.
Terrible days - work through lunch.

Today is a good day in that respect. Chicken salad and an apple.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.