John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning my loves, I'm just heading into work early because I've got to be in the office today and need to get home in time for my appointment tonight 😬 Looking like another busy day for me.

Loving the bae and Kyle content, I adore their friendship.

@LurkingAnnie good luck with work today! I'm sure you'll be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning my loves, I'm just heading into work early because I've got to be in the office today and need to get home in time for my appointment tonight 😬 Looking like another busy day for me.

Have a good day lovely, and hope your appointment goes well tonight. Thinking of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look at the paws ❤❤

Long day indeed, hope it goes well tonight. Do you take lunch with you when you go into office or eat out?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You were up so late! Your comments 😍😍😍

Morning lovely, what you doing with your day off?
I know!! LO was still tossing and turning after being sick so I couldn’t properly settle off to sleep!!

I had to … it is sooo good lovey ❤ I was going to write more then I had to remind myself you didn’t need paragraphs written in the comments about why I loved it 🤣

I know I think that’s why I love him. I need new john ans jack content
They will be reunited soon!! 🤍

E0D4CCFE-AEAD-4ABC-BC71-A017052E378F.jpeg
D03022DA-A711-4989-872B-1CCE257BDD43.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know!! LO was still tossing and turning after being sick so I couldn’t properly settle off to sleep!!

I had to … it is sooo good lovey ❤ I was going to write more then I had to remind myself you didn’t need paragraphs written in the comments about why I loved it 🤣

They will be reunited soon!! 🤍

View attachment 1574671View attachment 1574672
TYSM! I really am unsure about it in comparison to AON so I read those three chapters back this morning to see what you were referencing and I actually enjoyed them, the tone wasn't as bad as I felt at the time. Your kind words mean so much.

Not impressed I'll be missing the match tomorrow.

England 53.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
TYSM! I really am unsure about it in comparison to AON so I read those three chapters back this morning to see what you were referencing and I actually enjoyed them, the tone wasn't as bad as I felt at the time. Your kind words mean so much.

Not impressed I'll be missing the match tomorrow.

View attachment 1574677
It’s so normal to feel that way when you write one book and like ‘love’ the characters, everything else is set to a higher goal than before as you have something to mark it to!! But honestly the tone and the way you write them at that age is spot on … they aren’t meant to be likeable characters as such, they are meant to be real with real emotions and real reactions not carbon copies of ‘what a person should do’ and I think they are both so relatable! And I also love them both like that!! 🥰 it’s setting the scene for later and I think you have done an amazing job! I cannot wait to read the rest!! ❤

he’s just being stroppy, knowing we have all been waiting and chosen when you can’t watch him .. very cheeky

34CADFD3-8167-43FE-AD59-6609973ED40B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.