John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I’m wrapped in a blanket with a bowl of ice cream feeling sorry for myself with my sore throat and snotty nose 😭

I watched the perfect pairing - a girl who goes to Australia to try and set up her own wine company whilst working on a farm

now watching falling inn love -a girl who goes to NZ after winning an inn. She gets there and it’s in a right state

weirdly they both have the same man in it as the main love interest. He isn’t fit really

raspberry ripple and chocolate sauce View attachment 1575111
I have watched both of those haha. Excellent fluff watching. Have you watched sex/life? Same guy is in that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have watched both of those haha. Excellent fluff watching. Have you watched sex/life? Same guy is in that too.
Omg no I haven’t. I don’t think I can take a third film of him 🤣🤣. Maybe tomorrow
I really like Christina millian in this. And I also want a pet goat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, I’m just going to keep commenting on this because I’m very distracted but I can’t tell you now, I’ll tell you once I’m home.

but he was a good shag… bigger Willy than RLF
🤣🤣 I definitely need details of it later!!!

LOVE THAT 🤣🤣👌🏼

& Nothing is wrong with you, it’s good taste .. he’s yummy and would definitely be good in bed (which you obvs now know!!) 😉

FAVOURITE NETFLIX SERIES 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

He is the hottest (and they are now dating in real life) - on the side of the pool scene … ah I could quote So much of it!!

Also … hopefully we will get to see him

(Pep is one of us, he thinks he’s fit and good, but good at what?! 😉)

BE0FBB25-3900-4DFA-930A-55F47FDD99A5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

LOVE THAT 🤣🤣👌🏼

& Nothing is wrong with you, it’s good taste .. he’s yummy and would definitely be good in bed (which you obvs now know!!) 😉

He is the hottest (and they are now dating in real life) - on the side of the pool scene … ah I could quote So much of it!!

View attachment 1575166
Breaking news 😂 We knew he was fit all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay fair enough, I can't risk getting ill right now.

Have done online check in for hotel and flight. My order with all our toiletries has just arrived. Am still in shock.
Weeeee, you’re well on your way to your dream destination. ❤

You're all the loveliest people alive. I'm fine, just in a bad mood with a grey cloud floating over my head so not feeling v sociable.

Absence tax

View attachment 1575078
View attachment 1575079
View attachment 1575080
Aw, that’s too bad. Shoo, grey cloud!
I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself, you deserve all the goodness. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

LOVE THAT 🤣🤣👌🏼

View attachment 1575166
Even Pep agrees with us. 😂

• Haha
Can someone please motivate me to pack my suitcase because I am currently snuggling the cat and have spent the entire day re-reading Never Really Over, as though that's a completely normal activity.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can someone please motivate me to pack my suitcase because I am currently snuggling the cat and have spent the entire day re-reading Never Really Over, as though that's a completely normal activity.
If you send the cat to me, I will snuggle him instead

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.