John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please motivate me to pack my suitcase because I am currently snuggling the cat and have spent the entire day re-reading Never Really Over, as though that's a completely normal activity.
You need to do it or you wont be able to go on holiday and Bae will be so disappointed in you, because you will be a skivver like him and you know how he likes to be the centre of attention!! Get it done now and then you can lounge around later!!

Although lounging around reading sounds like a dream ... but you can do that on your flight!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You need to do it or you wont be able to go on holiday and Bae will be so disappointed in you, because you will be a skivver like him and you know how he likes to be the centre of attention!! Get it done now and then you can lounge around later!!

Although lounging around reading sounds like a dream ... but you can do that on your flight!!
Can I get Wattpad books offline? I am planning my reading material.

He knows mummy is leaving him 🥺
But he is so excited his Auntie is coming to stay and she'll give him treats when RLF doesn't.

• Heart
Can I get Wattpad books offline? I am planning my reading material.

But he is so excited his Auntie is coming to stay and she'll give him treats when RLF doesn't.
Yeah you can download i think its 2 offline to read, this is your time to join mine and @Violetroselily 's cult and read alll of unlucky in london and then FWB! 🤣

• Heart
How was it? If you’re allowed to say. Did it go well or not ? Were you professional 🤣
Definite room for improvement. No systems in place. Bad from a pharmacy point of view so we really need to look at our processes too.
Was really professional until my mate (who’s the doctor in the team) came in with a biscuit for me, and then we started taking the piss 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is this man not my husband

There’s a glimpse of him on the softie Instagram page on the stories of him in training. Jacks next to him and man does his hair look greasy!!!!!!!!😭😭
50679DAF-E78B-452E-93F0-B4A310536256.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today has been a day, at work, at the garage to have my car’s damage assessed, on my drive back home… hiding under a blanket might not cut it anymore tonight.

On top of that, I think I might have accidentally deleted someone’s comment to the new chapter of Big Flirts (or my own reply to one, idk? That would be the preferable option) earlier, when I accessed my story. 😕 If it was one of you, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’m so massively all over the place today. 😭

Pep knows what we want. (y)

Finishing packing, lady! It’s almost time! ❤
He so does, thankfully for us.

Isn’t it exciting? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today has been a day, at work, at the garage to have my car’s damage assessed, on my drive back home… hiding under a blanket might not cut it anymore tonight.

On top of that, I think I might have accidentally deleted someone’s comment to the new chapter of Big Flirts (or my own reply to one, idk? That would be the preferable option) earlier, when I accessed my story. 😕 If it was one of you, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’m so massively all over the place today. 😭

He so does, thankfully for us.

Isn’t it exciting? ❤
What did they say about your car. So sorry you’re having a rough time at the minute. Sounds horrendous 😭.

• Heart
@Violetroselily be with us when it helps, but don't worry about sacking us off if you just need to be alone. We love you and will always be here for you to lend an ear/cat/picture of bae/random conversation.

Much love to everyone feeling crappy. Hope bae plays tomorrow because we all really do need and deserve his beautiful face.

I eased off my period with drugs and now it's come back with a major vengeance. 😭 On my way home, trying not to bleed everywhere, going to have a little pre-therapy cry which is probably not a good omen.

At least the sun is back in my neck of the woods anyway, it's not so grey and dreary as yesterday.

Love you all so much ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.