John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon! We have been to a birthday party and am now trapped in the car (starving) whilst LO naps. Somebody bring me a cup of tea please?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We’ve been told we’re possibly working… 🙄 apparently it’s an advisory that it’s a bank holiday! WTAF?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hope they all went outside and held their buckets up in a guard of honour

Make sure you cancel your days holiday for the BH today 👀
Our AL works a bit differently as we're slaves to the Colonel. I think they'll just tack an extra day onto our entitlement. Works out well as I only have 1 day left and 2 more Manchester jaunts planned.

We’ve been told we’re possibly working… 🙄 apparently it’s an advisory that it’s a bank holiday! WTAF?
They'll give you an extra day surely!?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
LO's pre school is still open. We'd have to pay for the day if he went or not, so I'm going to send him even if I do get the day off!

Reactions: 3
Our AL works a bit differently as we're slaves to the Colonel. I think they'll just tack an extra day onto our entitlement. Works out well as I only have 1 day left and 2 more Manchester jaunts planned.

They'll give you an extra day surely!?
Isn’t the Colonel shutting out of respect? A lot of the shops are, aren’t they?

yeah, I think we’ll get a day back at the end, but 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think I’d rather have the funeral off, but I’m sad like that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.