John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do not go in!

All my mates are sending me photos of themselves at the start line of the great north run, and I’m sat here having a bacon buttie 🤣
I'll see how the day goes. I had breakfast with my parents, and apart from slight residual nausea I'm fine.

Bacon buttie >>>>> any kind of runs, that's for certain.

Morning everyone.

@LurkingAnnie I'm gonna have a shower then proof read, then I'll post! V nervous.

@mimimithis please stay home today and rest. You are burnt out. We love you, please put yourself first.

@Violetroselily how you feeling today?

I'm sure I'll be right as rain come early Monday morning with no excuse to stay home.

Your babies are adorable. Can't wait for you to post, but I might finish mine first, before reading and commenting on it. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Sunday!! 🤍

I am en route to my romantic spoons date …

the weather is a little bit cooler here today so I get to wear one of my favourite outfits (literally just a grey thin jumper looking top and jeans (which in the words of FWB author are comfies) but I’m getting to wear my best trainers ha
(I also have 2 new pairs of trainers yet to wear which match LO)
BFF408FB-CE38-4D9B-B94A-84DFCCD4447E.jpeg
20D47E81-BA25-49B3-8040-EBA63608B743.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If @mimimithis and @lou_claire91 post today too it will be a very good day

No pressure by the way 😬
I'll need to finish the last part of the chapter, and then let my writing bestie read first, because she gives the absolute best feedback, and lastly proof-read again myself.

Happy Sunday!! 🤍

the weather is a little bit cooler here today so I get to wear one of my favourite outfits (literally just a grey thin jumper looking top and jeans (which in the words of FWB author are comfies) but I’m getting to wear my best trainers ha
View attachment 1570415View attachment 1570421
You look so cute! Love the whole outfit!

• Heart
Happy Sunday!! 🤍

Love these trainers ❤ you look great

Please report back on what you get, I also want a photo of your pint alongside it

• Heart
Happy Sunday!! 🤍

Love the trainees!! You look super cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Sunday!! 🤍

This is adorable! Exactly what I'd wear. I might actually have that jumper, or several just like it.

@cobette loves giving BJs, pass it on

Currently watching the hearse driving through Scotland, waiting for it to pass a KFC
I am 90% sure you will actually see it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Violetroselily which shoes did you end up buying? Funnily enough, I ordered the same Nike Court Vision a few days ago, for work (switching up from the Onisuka Tigers for a bit). I just noticed this morning...

Speaking of trainers, I'm currently wearing these.

E354DDEF-4AEB-4031-AB6B-CF2F548B0C35.jpeg

@Gossgossgoss9888 How are you doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you girls ❤

He did say did I want a cocktail with breakfast and I stupidly said no!!

3374F0A8-3006-4088-A4BC-275C6013506C.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.