John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Violetroselily which shoes did you end up buying? Funnily enough, I ordered the same Nike Court Vision a few days ago, for work (switching up from the Onisuka Tigers for a bit). I just noticed this morning...

Speaking of trainers, I'm currently wearing these.

@Gossgossgoss9888 How are you doing?
Morning. I still have the ghost of a headache but it's not so bleurgh as it was early this morning. Have been trying to sleep it away.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In the words of baby 'I'm embarrassed now'.

⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

“I have everything I’ve ever wanted here, except you, and now you’re here.”

I'm not crying, you're crying

also never going to look at my shower pouf in the same way ever again

• Heart
It's up!

And now I'm going to order myself some breakfast inspired by @lou_claire91
I'm in love. Definitely my favourite chapter of NRO so far!!!!!

Morning. I still have the ghost of a headache but it's not so bleurgh as it was early this morning. Have been trying to sleep it away.
Hey you. I'm glad to hear it isn't as bad as last night anymore. Did you sleep all right? Do you think you found a new rhythm?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Love you guys ❤ Would be nice to just leave it there wouldn't it?!

Finally decided what I wanted to order for breakfast and it's taken me so long the restaurant has closed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm in love. Definitely my favourite chapter of NRO so far!!!!!

Hey you. I'm glad to hear it isn't as bad as last night anymore. Did you sleep all right? Do you think you found a new rhythm?
This is my week.

I've been sleeping more as the week's gone on, but it feels like a stretch to call this a rhythm.

Screenshot_20220911_115048.jpg

It's a real stinker.

Not sure what kind of headache it is, it hasn't presented like one of my thankfully rare migraines - no visual weirdness, only a little nausea.

Just like a band of pressure around my head, like a hat of pain, especially across my (watery) eyes and temples and the back, at the base of my skull. Tension headache probably, although I'm not sure why that would wake me up and I don't feel more stressed than usual.

Mostly just the ghost of it now, though, so hopefully that's the end of it.

• Heart
This is my week.

I've been sleeping more as the week's gone on, but it feels like a stretch to call this a rhythm.

View attachment 1570539

It's a real stinker.

Not sure what kind of headache it is, it hasn't presented like one of my thankfully rare migraines - no visual weirdness, only a little nausea.

Just like a band of pressure around my head, like a hat of pain, especially across my (watery) eyes and temples and the back, at the base of my skull. Tension headache probably, although I'm not sure why that would wake me up and I don't feel more stressed than usual.

Have you had enough to eat and drink? My headaches tend to be when I am dehydrated.

I am so pleased to see your sleep improving so much. I hope you can keep the momentum going.

• Heart

Finally decided what I wanted to order for breakfast and it's taken me so long the restaurant has closed 😂
It would be the perfect kind of end, that is if there's a sequel already in the making. Otherwise... please give them more time/chapters/moments to figure each other out.

These are my mum and dads ❤❤ Labrador puppies
I'm in love.

• Heart

What are you going to get now?

This guy has been sat like this for about 10 mins

20220911_120943.jpg

• Heart
Have you had enough to eat and drink? My headaches tend to be when I am dehydrated.

I am so pleased to see your sleep improving so much. I hope you can keep the momentum going.
Thank you my lovely. I'm still lounging around, will get up shortly and have some lunch., ♥

• Heart
This is my week.

View attachment 1570539

It's a real stinker.

It still sounds like a sort of migraine, not every migraine comes with an aura, and people can switch between them (aura vs no aura) quite a lot. Tension headaches aren't just due to stress, it's also posture, soreness/stiffness of neck and shoulder muscles, long travels... I hope you can take today to relax and feel better. ❤

• Heart
What are you going to get now?

This guy has been sat like this for about 10 mins

He is such a character! When your niece is around does he hide or is he this animated?

I've just ordered a burger instead, so dull but I am starving.

I'm spent now, going to do some Disney planning as I don't think I can ever write another word ever again.

It would be the perfect kind of end, that is if there's a sequel already in the making. Otherwise... please give them more time/chapters/moments to figure each other out.

I'm in love.
There's a long road to go yet. 3 more years to cover. Make of that what you will 👀

• Heart

That’s annoying about breakfast!!

I have a couple more chapters of @LurkingAnnie book and then NRO is next on my list ❤

We’ve just bought snacks (and clothes for LO like always) and now heading back for a movie day!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.