John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s annoying about breakfast!!

I have a couple more chapters of @LurkingAnnie book and then NRO is next on my list ❤

We’ve just bought snacks (and clothes for LO like always) and now heading back for a movie day!!
This is another reason I do not have a child, whenever I came back from the shops they'd have something new!

Don't set your expectations too high for NRO, it's very different to AON. Very chaste.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is such a character! When your niece is around does he hide or is he this animated?

I've just ordered a burger instead, so dull but I am starving.

I'm spent now, going to do some Disney planning as I don't think I can ever write another word ever again.

There's a long road to go yet. 3 more years to cover. Make of that what you will 👀
Generally don't see him for dust when she is around, he just skulks between wardrobes and beds.

Just came at this bit in bold x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It still sounds like a sort of migraine, not every migraine comes with an aura, and people can switch between them (aura vs no aura) quite a lot. Tension headaches aren't just due to stress, it's also posture, soreness/stiffness of neck and shoulder muscles, long travels... I hope you can take today to relax and feel better. ❤
Thank you ♥ I guess I've only been thinking of the full on aura and puking ones as migraines but luckily I only get them like that once or twice a year.

My posture is pretty good and I have a good pillow and comfy sleeping arrangements (from trying to sort out the sleep stuff) but of course I have been travelling lately.

Thanks for being my tattle doctor!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I gave up, I cannot watch that car driving through anonymous landscape for hours

Will she pass when you are at work?
No, I think they'll pass in the next hour.

I'm not sure how I'd actually get in if I was starting earlier because road closures will be a nightmare.

• Heart
  • Sad
I can't deal with the random bag pipe tunes in the background either

Shoot me and scatter my ashes at Cock Bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is such a character! When your niece is around does he hide or is he this animated?

I've just ordered a burger instead, so dull but I am starving.

I'm spent now, going to do some Disney planning as I don't think I can ever write another word ever again.

There's a long road to go yet. 3 more years to cover. Make of that what you will 👀
I'm craving burger now, too. Damn it.

Well, please do not just break them up for no reason, and we'll (and they'll) be golden. I love that this is the start of something different now, of them growing up together further, not like before.

• Heart
This is another reason I do not have a child, whenever I came back from the shops they'd have something new!

Don't set your expectations too high for NRO, it's very different to AON. Very chaste.
Yeah I was glad RLF came with me as he paid for the unnecessary Bing PJs and Halloween top I had to get him!!

Don’t down play your talent!!! You are an incredible writer and I cannot wait to read it!! 🤍

• Heart
I can't deal with the random bag pipe tunes in the background either

Shoot me and scatter my ashes at Cock Bridge
I bleeping hate bagpipes.

Thank god bae is English and won't want to wear a bloody kilt and have bagpipes at the wedding. He can wear his flipflops.

There's a place called Johnstone Bridge near the border, that's where they can scatter my ashes.

• Haha
  • Heart
I bleeping hate bagpipes.

Thank god bae is English and won't want to wear a bloody kilt and have bagpipes at the wedding. He can wear his flipflops.

There's a place called Johnstone Bridge near the border, that's where they can scatter my ashes.
At least we'd all get to see his bum and dick if he wore a kilt?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a shower (alone) as I needed to wash my hair, and RLF just said he could hear my ‘concert’ downstairs 🤣🤣

My Spotify played a Drake song then Love me for a reason & then Air Hostess (which gave me the best idea for a fic!!) … I didn’t think I was singing that loud but apparently I was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a shower (alone) as I needed to wash my hair, and RLF just said he could hear my ‘concert’ downstairs 🤣🤣

My Spotify played a Drake song then Love me for a reason & then Air Hostess (which gave me the best idea for a fic!!) … I didn’t think I was singing that loud but apparently I was 🤣
This is why I can't buy a speaker for the shower, I'd be so paranoid about the neighbours hearing me

@cobette devo'd they've chosen this random place for a rest spot rather than stopping for chicken

• Haha
This is why I can't buy a speaker for the shower, I'd be so paranoid about the neighbours hearing me

@cobette devo'd they've chosen this random place for a rest spot rather than stopping for chicken
They'd better get a move on or we really will be bumping into each other!

• Heart
We have decided to watch The Candyman (Jordan Peele’s one) and he’s already made a comment about it maybe being too scary! 🤣
3754A971-332A-4FED-8D2F-C33222D5889A.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.