John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An excellent and varied "on this day"

View attachment 1571262

2018 🥰
View attachment 1571263View attachment 1571264

View attachment 1571265

View attachment 1571266

The Everton ones were boring, so @LurkingAnnie here is 12 Sept 2015 for you
View attachment 1571269View attachment 1571270
At that game 😍 and I’m sitting right next to his right foot.

We cheated and got a McDs as LO came back early and I CBA to cook!! ✌🏼
Oooh nice! I’m trying to not have a maccys or a pizza before holiday now 🤣

someone please shame me if I mention pizza and say the words No Pizza before Ibiza you can even use my real name to shame me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have finished Love is Blind (more please @LurkingAnnie !)
Me too!! So cute!!

What’s everyone having for tea please??
paella!

View attachment 1571262

2018 🥰

View attachment 1571265

View attachment 1571266

Love that hint of tum 🥵

• Heart
At that game 😍 and I’m sitting right next to his right foot.

Oooh nice! I’m trying to not have a maccys or a pizza before holiday now 🤣

someone please shame me if I mention pizza and say the words No Pizza before Ibiza you can even use my real name to shame me
This is my LAST bad meal as I now have 1 month till I fly!! I’m hoping at least while I’m away on my birthday (12th) I can look good then eat my body weight with the All Inclusive! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have finished Love is Blind (more please @LurkingAnnie !)

paella!

Love that hint of tum 🥵
Mmmm paella 😍
Errr I might post tonight, just need to read through it again.
This is my LAST bad meal as I now have 1 month till I fly!! I’m hoping at least while I’m away on my birthday (12th) I can look good then eat my body weight with the All Inclusive! 🤣🤣
i mean, I’m saying that but I’m making a pasta bake which is basically a pizza 🤣

I’ll be there for your birthday too 🤣🤣

First pic of him after they shagged (3 April - still has a boner)
View attachment 1571294

How was this only two weeks later ughhhh ⚰ lucky witch
View attachment 1571298
Look at him, all loved up 🥰

• Heart

View attachment 1571262

2018 🥰

View attachment 1571265

View attachment 1571266

The 2018 ones are lush. His arms, his smile, that kit! I even like Chilly in those.

Hi all! Hope you had a good day. @lou_claire91 I missed it - where are you going on your holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I blame @Violetroselily for my watching Chilly interviews lately. I may not love him, but he’s so feckin’ nice to look at.

I’m doing well, how are you? Looking forward to Ibiza? Remember, no pizza! :D
All good here. Been to see my parents as they go off cruising for a month this week, and then spent the day doing boring things like cleaning, batch cooking etc

have you been up to much?

• Heart
All good here. Been to see my parents as they go off cruising for a month this week, and then spent the day doing boring things like cleaning, batch cooking etc

have you been up to much?
Not much today. I’m going to get my flu vaccination a bit later, then need to do some washing. A fairly boring Sunday. Sundays are the worst. I am NOT ready for work tomorrow. :( Hope your parents have a lovely time!

• Heart
Mmmm paella 😍
Errr I might post tonight, just need to read through it again.

i mean, I’m saying that but I’m making a pasta bake which is basically a pizza 🤣

I’ll be there for your birthday too 🤣🤣

Look at him, all loved up 🥰
Yeah but you can say it’s healthy it makes it better 🤣🤣 I’m going to be living off cereal if I can’t have anything I want 🤣

We will have to get Bae for a birthday orgy, it’s only right… we are technically in his favourite place!! 🤣

The 2018 ones are lush. His arms, his smile, that kit! I even like Chilly in those.

Hi all! Hope you had a good day. @lou_claire91 I missed it - where are you going on your holiday?
I’m off to Ibiza in October for a week and I cannot wait!!! ☀

• Heart
@Violetroselily are you home now or did you stick around to see them?

@LurkingAnnie what is in pasta bake?

@Just Drive please stay away from Chilly this is worrying behaviour

@Starttheline that's a fancy tea for a Sunday!
Got home about 90 mins ago so didn't see them. Very sad to leave brown bear, but he was wear I left him when they got back 🥰

I can't decide if I should eat dinner or not, my stomach still feels like a washing machine

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah but you can say it’s healthy it makes it better 🤣🤣 I’m going to be living off cereal if I can’t have anything I want 🤣

We will have to get Bae for a birthday orgy, it’s only right… we are technically in his favourite place!! 🤣

I’m off to Ibiza in October for a week and I cannot wait!!! ☀
Oh wow, Ibiza is popular! The only place I’ve been to in Spain is Madrid. I fear I’m just not cool enough for Ibiza.

@cobette not to worry, I stopped myself from going further into the world of Chilly. That way madness lies.

• Heart
@Violetroselily are you home now or did you stick around to see them?

@LurkingAnnie what is in pasta bake?

@Just Drive please stay away from Chilly this is worrying behaviour

@Starttheline that's a fancy tea for a Sunday!
a lot of cheese 🤣 mince and pepperoni and One slice of that is my garlic bread - the rest is RLFs 🙄
E840CF48-7CF9-4E17-B475-DDDFF32EBC03.jpeg

Oh wow, Ibiza is popular! The only place I’ve been to in Spain is Madrid. I fear I’m just not cool enough for Ibiza.

@cobette not to worry, I stopped myself from going further into the world of Chilly. That way madness lies.
You are definitely cool enough for Ibiza - it’s just a beautiful place. Me and RLF might look like middle aged ravers when we’re there, but it’s good 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.