John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sleep well friends.

@Violetroselily hope you had the best evening, we missed you.

Just for you

20220802_200008.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is incorrect. Have you seen Entourage?

Have had no sleep and have the worst day ahead. Bad mood activated 🤬🤬
I can’t believe you’re already up. I’m so sorry. :confused: I hope your work day goes by quickly and relatively painlessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is incorrect. Have you seen Entourage?

Have had no sleep and have the worst day ahead. Bad mood activated 🤬🤬
Aw babes, I hope your day gets better from herein out!

Good morning, lovelies, have a great day!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks girls, it's not going well so far.

Also, have been awake since 4 because Johncat decided to have a drawn out convo with a spider. When I finally gave up on sleep this morning Jackcat was at my feet, by the time I got our the shower Johncat had stolen Jackcat's spot. He is a naughty kitty.

does what he wants, thinks he's the king
20220803_062932.jpg

Poor sleepy baby
20220803_063219.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Also, have been awake since 4 because Johncat decided to have a drawn out convo with a spider. When I finally gave up on sleep this morning Jackcat was at my feet, by the time I got our the shower Johncat had stolen Jackcat's spot. He is a naughty kitty.

View attachment 1467948

Poor sleepy baby
View attachment 1467951
There have never been two more aptly nicknamed kittens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1467948

Poor sleepy baby
View attachment 1467951
You can do it @cobette power on through 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Come relax with me this morning (also just mentally, if you prefer). It’s too warm to do anything else. ❤

70A78B7F-55C2-4562-8B99-F197ED02C0BD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.