John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a good boy.

Hand touching for @Gossgossgoss9888

Short sleeves

Fluffy hair

Smiley face

Showing us the tatts

stop using that ugly filter and please take the carrot boots off

296974665_892015562181092_5419706337354148874_n.jpg
296636744_468648551752285_5898865553020024115_n.jpg
296993175_790865325687544_3306927704055353666_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
EB8F4619-982E-4EA3-AD0A-4BCBE26CE2E9.jpeg

We finally get a better look at his tattoos, wings, a butterfly, a… squiggle?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
He's such a good boy.

Hand touching for @Gossgossgoss9888

Short sleeves

Fluffy hair

Smiley face

Showing us the tatts

stop using that ugly filter and please take the carrot boots off

View attachment 1467251View attachment 1467252View attachment 1467253
What’s that on his calf?

The precious squiggle.

I'd hoped that if he was getting work on that arm he might have got the vulva covered up, but no such luck.
I’ll just keep calling it a squiggle, because I find the word too funny. 😂 until I’ve seen it in all its glory, at least.
I wonder whether he’s working towards a full sleeve… and why only the left side?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What’s that on his calf?

I’ll just keep calling it a squiggle, because I find the word too funny. 😂 until I’ve seen it in all its glory, at least.
I wonder whether he’s working towards a full sleeve… and why only the left side?
It's Connie on his calf.

I really want to know why just the left side too!

Also, in the training video in the group shot where it's very windy, his arse looks spectacular.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s that on his calf?

He has a little tattoo of his daughter on his calf.

All his tattoos are on the left. He's like Lady Gaga, in this if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's Connie on his calf.

I really want to know why just the left side too!

Also, in the training video in the group shot where it's very windy, his arse looks spectacular.
Please someone remind me to watch that tomorrow once i finish work. I can barely keep my eyes open and I’ll completely forget there’s videos to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Please someone remind me to watch that tomorrow once i finish work. I can barely keep my eyes open and I’ll completely forget there’s videos to watch
I’ll remind you! I’ll have to watch it tomorrow, too. Haven’t got the brain capacity to enjoy it fully tonight anymore.

btw, if you are trying to lose an inch, could you give it to me? ❤😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll remind you! I’ll have to watch it tomorrow, too. Haven’t got the brain capacity to enjoy it fully tonight anymore.

btw, if you are trying to lose an inch, could you give it to me? ❤😂
Hun, you can have all the inches I lose 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.