John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Violetroselily

Recap: We've revealed more of ourselves than ever before, whilst bae continues to be a man of mystery. Hopefully he follows our lead.

Come on baby, give us what we want.

City 78.jpg
City 99.jpg
City 110.jpg
City 115.jpg
City 120.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just looking some Everton stuff up because I've got writer's block again.

The Kyiv sending off was completely fabricated for fic purposes. I didn't realise he actually was sent off in a Europa game the month before! Can't find any video footage of this though.

Q - do we care about the morning after the awards?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

The Kyiv sending off was completely fabricated for fic purposes. I didn't realise he actually was sent off in a Europa game the month before! Can't find any video footage of this though.

Depends if they're going to shag

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Writer's block is the worst, is there anything we could do to help?

I'd feel so bad for poor Beth, if he fucked up things between them within 24 hours for the second time. But I kinda want to know how it goes on. If he isn't her first, who is? Not Thumb-face Barkley, that's for certain. ❤

What a twist: @cobette is bae.
@cobette is a better nickname than pencil, just saying.

• Heart
Depends if they're going to shag
:(

Bae-coloured. 🥰
I wish. Although we can bond over indecipherable eye colour.

Crying at this.

Also, could only happen to him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
:(

I wish. Although we can bond over indecipherable eye colour.

Crying at this.

Also, could only happen to him.

Crying at the umbrella

Why won't you just let them shag?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.