Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I'm going to say....no. Every few days maybe. I reckon even now he doesn't get a proper 5 o'clock shadow on the first day.

If you look at the Villa game and the parade, there's basically no different in amount of beard on consecutive days
Just because ❤
City 783.jpg

City 780.png

Damn him and his perfect, languid, sexy smile. (His arms are stubbly. I didn’t realize he removes his arm hair, too. I always thought it was just the way the various photos are filtered that allowed us to see the hair or not. And why do I care so much.)

Yes and YES.
His beauty regime probably puts us all to shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

cobette

VIP Member
Thank you gals.

RLF is fine so far, he must have a cast iron stomach. I think it was the chicken thighs we had from Gusto but I'm not sure because someone who I was working with yesterday has also phoned in sick so maybe a bug!?

I've got bad stomach cramps and have only just managed to swallow painkillers. Woe is me.

@Violetroselily enjoy your day out, @LurkingAnnie enjoy the game! Hope everyone else has a nice Sat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mimimithis

VIP Member
Come relax with me this morning (also just mentally, if you prefer). It’s too warm to do anything else. ❤

70A78B7F-55C2-4562-8B99-F197ED02C0BD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

cobette

VIP Member
I can't really explain why him and Jack winds me up but others don't.

It's the parade behaviour. Most of the time when we're joking about him being all over people it's partially in our heads but he was legit all over Jack (who had snubbed him the month before in Ultimate Footballer video) and it makes me SO jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Well, no. It was risky getting this.

so, my boobs are very well fitting in football shirts and RLF reckons I need to go bigger!! They don’t sell bigger on JD 🙄 so I didn’t get anything on the back in case I had to return it! I thought it looked fine, but he said not

I’m now on the exercise bike trying to lose a few inches off my tits by Saturday
Sounds like he is jealous tbh

• Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
What the devil is going on here. Unless I follow this all day I completely loose the plot of the thread😄

I am guessing no bae

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I can't really explain why him and Jack winds me up but others don't.

It's the parade behaviour. Most of the time when we're joking about him being all over people it's partially in our heads but he was legit all over Jack (who had snubbed him the month before in Ultimate Footballer video) and it makes me SO jealous.
Maybe Jack didn't snub him, but knew he'd be embarrassed to be mentioned?

NINTCHDBPICT000735333899.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-11.43.29-1600x1003.png

• Haha
  • Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE SPEAKING ON THE PHONE VIA LOUDSPEAKER ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT BAE WOULD NEVER

**although he probably would he loves his phone

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I'm never joking about Chilly and Madders again. I've been up all night sick. I think I have food poisoning.

At one point death seemed a preferrable option.

• Sad
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
Funnily enough, this training kit is actually pink and it reminds me of the Arsenal one.

Training 309.jpg
City 36.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

cobette

VIP Member
When your RLF tells you he's in the office today and you're so excited to get home and his car is outside 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Hahaha no not that one (although I love it) but I think even more awkward.
No, I like these ones because he has hair!

I noticed this morning actually that there's arm here on these! We're definitely never getting to see the arms ever again, making him self-conscious.

City 120.jpeg

• Heart