John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeee well, my day just got better.

just been ballroom dancing round the ward with one of my patients 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Bless her… she sang to me as we danced round.
And now I’ve only got an hour and a quarter until it’s home time 💙💙
That is adorable. What are you doing this afternoon?

Also how is your arse today after that bike session

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Bless her… she sang to me as we danced round.
And now I’ve only got an hour and a quarter until it’s home time 💙💙
That's so adorable. 🥰
Reminds me of a patient who requested walz music for her MRI exam, because it reminded her of how she used to go ballroom dancing with her husband. So cute.

• Heart
That is adorable. What are you doing this afternoon?

Also how is your arse today after that bike session
Still numb. I’m powering through and going again today. I want to watch Bridgerton which I feel dirty doing on the treadmill at the gym 🤣

That's so adorable. 🥰
Reminds me of a patient who requested walz music for her MRI exam, because it reminded her of how she used to go ballroom dancing with her husband. So cute.
Ahh man. That’s just lovely.

• Heart
They say "only general information is required" but in practice I don't think I can be so general as to just say "I need time off, I'm ill" and I'm terrified to try saying that because I don't know how to respond if they push for a reason, I don't want to lie but I don't feel brave enough to tell the truth, or to insist they don't need to know.

Therapist says I need to contact her if things are tit between sessions. I always avoid doing that because of the whole feeling like a burden thing, but if I can't escape the bleurghs by this afternoon I'll try to get in touch with her.

Love you all so much, thank you for being such incredible sweethearts.

View attachment 1468225View attachment 1468226View attachment 1468227View attachment 1468228View attachment 1468230View attachment 1468231View attachment 1468233View attachment 1468234View attachment 1468235View attachment 1468236View attachment 1468237View attachment 1468238View attachment 1468239
I don’t want to compare situations but I was not well for sometime (years) and didn’t want to go off work because I didn’t want my team or boss to know I was not well mentally. I thought I could just manage it but I couldn’t and it came to a head in June. I turned up to my PDR and just cracked. It was the hardest thing I have had to do to say “I need time off to get well”. My boss got it (to my suprise) and it’s the best thing I have done. People will suprise you. There is much better awareness.
I am back at work now and I can’t believe how much better I am at my job, more on it, actually enjoying it and able to support my team. That’s what has been a bit eye opening and now I know that even though it was so hard to say, it was 100% the right thing to do. I didn’t think it was at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They look so nice!!!

It’s kinda crap, but if there isn’t anything else to watch, it’s enjoyable enough. ☺
Yeh it’s still good ! I didn’t like the story line in series 2 with Anthony and his love interest but I liked everything else that went on. I missed the Duke terribly as well 💔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Mixing up the hubbies, are we?😂

Not even Rúben can make this colour look good. What is it called again, Fuzzy Yellow?
Still wouldn’t say no to him

FEDECBE9-8781-4A0D-A262-EC876836D0EE.jpeg

hiding RLFs birthday cake in plain sight. That saw hasn’t moved in weeks, I’ll be shocked if he finds it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.