John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny. I never used to have tits!!! Until I had a baby , my horse died I put a bit of weight on & now I want rid of the buggers 😂😂
I've always wondered what would happen to my tits if I had a baby. Obviously, I haven't wondered enough to actually have one. Would be just my luck they'd barely grow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've always wondered what would happen to my tits if I had a baby. Obviously, I haven't wondered enough to actually have one. Would be just my luck they'd barely grow.
Jesus Christ I dread to think what would happen with mine… apart from them going south 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They turn into watermelons. It’s not pretty 😂😂
Kalvins face in that video at the end 😂 he’s thinking what we’re thinking

• Haha
When he gives us what we want but we're still talking amongst ourselves.

City 21.jpeg

• Haha
Ahhhhh I can hear his voice as I watched that today. What I love about that video is he treats it like life or death. It’s not that serious baby just say anything 😂😂😂
He's so relieved at the end.

Baby, it's just a bit of fun, stop overthinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I should have been asleep 24 minutes ago.

I have also not ironed my uniform for tomorrow because I can't be bothered, which now means I'll have to faff about doing it in the morning, and then I'll whinge I should have done it tonight.

When I'm married to bae we're using an ironing service.

KALVIN IS MY HUSBAND.

• Haha
I’m developing the tiniest crush on Kalvin ❤

There, there. We did talk about you for about five minutes.
He’s a cutie. Those dimples, that accent, the way he worshipped the ground his late Granny Val walked on…he’s adorable.

• Heart
I should have been asleep 24 minutes ago.

I have also not ironed my uniform for tomorrow because I can't be bothered, which now means I'll have to faff about doing it in the morning, and then I'll whinge I should have done it tonight.

When I'm married to bae we're using an ironing service.

KALVIN IS MY HUSBAND.
Kalvin can’t iron, ergo not good husband material. Just how many husbands do you currently have? 😳😂

• Haha
Kalvin can’t iron, ergo not good husband material. Just how many husbands do you currently have? 😳😂
I only have Kalvin!! Gundo ran off with another woman and Gabby left me. I was lining up Zinchenko but that scared him off too.

• Haha
Kalvin's cute. The dimples are everything.

View attachment 1467340
He’s a cutie. Those dimples, that accent, the way he worshipped the ground his late Granny Val walked on…he’s adorable.
I love dimples, they’re simply adorable (a beautiful flaw, because of a gap in the otherwise tight facial musculature)

I only have Kalvin!! Gundo ran off with another woman and Gabby left me. I was lining up Zinchenko but that scared him off too.
Please don’t scare Kalvin off? 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.