John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, friend! Yes, I’ll be in time to watch. Let’s go, City! It’s going to be hot in Paris but I’d rather be hot somewhere interesting than hot whilst sat at home working.

Thanks, pal! I will! Manifest some goals, please. ❤

Thank you so much! You got home smoothly I see?

Thanks so much. Hope you’re well.
Oh no, I’m still about 3 hours from home 🤣 I’m just in the back of the car 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
John Stones #18 Come out of hiding! All we want is to give you a good riding

It’s a bit tit TBH

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We almost forgot this! Feels long ago now:

@Just Drive have a great time! I love a spontaneous trip!

@LurkingAnnie sorry about the result but glad you played well! If you get Coady I might actually have to swap teams.

@Violetroselily loved those pink crocs in JG chat, only to find them don't make them small enough for me 😭

Hope everyone else having good weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We almost forgot this! Feels long ago now:

@Just Drive have a great time! I love a spontaneous trip!

@LurkingAnnie sorry about the result but glad you played well! If you get Coady I might actually have to swap teams.

@Violetroselily loved those pink crocs in JG chat, only to find them don't make them small enough for me 😭

Hope everyone else having good weekend.
How are you feeling?

These lilac ones in the kiddie size are lovely and would be the next best thing

crocs (1).png

Please can you get some for your holiday?

New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.