John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come relax with me this morning (also just mentally, if you prefer). It’s too warm to do anything else. ❤

View attachment 1468025
So, so beautiful.

Bad one.
Did therapy. Cried my eyes out. Dissociated a bit. Did some work on how to deal with that. Cried some more.
Ate a good meal and tried to distract myself and went to bed at a good time and tried to get a sensible amount of sleep.
Failed miserably.
Screenshot_20220803_084735.jpg

Feel properly exhausted.
Have to work now. Not even dressed yet. Eff me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks girls, it's not going well so far.

Also, have been awake since 4 because Johncat decided to have a drawn out convo with a spider. When I finally gave up on sleep this morning Jackcat was at my feet, by the time I got our the shower Johncat had stolen Jackcat's spot. He is a naughty kitty.

does what he wants, thinks he's the king
View attachment 1467948

Poor sleepy baby
View attachment 1467951
I feel slightly less sorry for Jackcat as I assume he will now spend the rest of the day catching up on his sleep? His poor little troubled face though 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
So, so beautiful.

Bad one.
Did therapy. Cried my eyes out. Dissociated a bit. Did some work on how to deal with that. Cried some more.
Ate a good meal and tried to distract myself and went to bed at a good time and tried to get a sensible amount of sleep.
Failed miserably.
View attachment 1468052
Feel properly exhausted.
This is awful ☹

How long until your little holiday now? You need it. I hope today isn't too awful for you. Are you WFH today?

Awkward back pats from the none hugger to you x

I feel slightly less sorry for Jackcat as I assume he will now spend the rest of the day catching up on his sleep? His poor little troubled face though 🥺
Johncat is a bully 😭 he always does this

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is awful ☹

How long until your little holiday now? You need it. I hope today isn't too awful for you. Are you WFH today?

Holiday's the beginning of September.
Got a couple of days off next week for my birthday so will try to spend that time looking after myself.

Yeah, WFH today. Delaying my start to 9:30 in the hope I've got enough time to wake up properly and at least get dressed and brush my hair and have a drink.

Thank you ♥

• Heart
Holiday's the beginning of September.
Got a couple of days off next week for my birthday so will try to spend that time looking after myself.

Yeah, WFH today. Delaying my start to 9:30 in the hope I've got enough time to wake up properly and at least get dressed and brush my hair and have a drink.

Thank you ♥
Treat yourself to a nice breakfast delivery x

• Heart
This is awful ☹

But they're still best friends, right? Pls don't shatter the illusion

Treat yourself to a nice breakfast delivery x
The @cobette answer to all of life's problems

I am currently considering McD

• Heart
But they're still best friends, right? Pls don't shatter the illusion

The @cobette answer to all of life's problems

I am currently considering McD
I wanted McDs but I didn't have time because I was ironing my stupid clothes. I am starving.

Yes, they are best buds. Jackcat holds no grudges, he doesn't fight back either just takes it 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So, so beautiful.

Bad one.
Failed miserably.
View attachment 1468052
Feel properly exhausted.
Ah hun, I could cry for you.

would taking some time off help at all??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So, so beautiful.

Bad one.
Failed miserably.
View attachment 1468052
Feel properly exhausted.
I’m so so sorry things didn’t go well for you last night. That’s very little sleep you’re on atm. Is there any way you could take a nap later, since you’re WFH? I read you have a few days off soon, do you think those might be enough to get back into a sort of rhythm?
Genuinely worried by that lack of sleep. 😭 Have a hug from Bae

af5b7b6c209c6982087d094d3d21e5d403770886.png

• Heart
Ah hun, I could cry for you.

would taking some time off help at all??
Not an option. Taking time off means explaining why, and nobody at work knows anything about it and I don't want them to. Every time I ever told a RL person about my mental health problems it went hideously badly and I had to cut them out of my life. Can't afford to do that with my employer.

I'd only spend it lying around doing nothing, anyway.

I’m so so sorry things didn’t go well for you last night. That’s very little sleep you’re on atm. Is there any way you could take a nap later, since you’re WFH? I read you have a few days off soon, do you think those might be enough to get back into a sort of rhythm?
Genuinely worried by that lack of sleep. 😭 Have a hug from Bae

View attachment 1468118
Naps make me feel like death. The only way to deal with it is just to deal with it. Try again tonight.

I don't know about the rhythm. Don't have much of one at the best of times. I exhaust myself until I crash.

Thank you for the kind words and the bae-hug, both are always appreciated. But please don't spoil your holiday worrying about me ♥

• Heart
Not an option. Taking time off means explaining why, and nobody at work knows anything about it and I don't want them to. Every time I ever told a RL person about my mental health problems it went hideously badly and I had to cut them out of my life. Can't afford to do that with my employer.

Naps make me feel like death. The only way to deal with it is just to deal with it. Try again tonight.

I don't know about the rhythm. Don't have much of one at the best of times. I exhaust myself until I crash.

Thank you for the kind words and the bae-hug, both are always appreciated. But please don't spoil your holiday worrying about me ♥
I find it disgraceful that you have to declare why you’re taking time off. You should just be able to say you’re ill and not have someone questioning this - especially given the circumstances. This is what’s wrong with the whole system.

I’m not much help, but I work within the service so if you ever need to chat you know where I am x

• Heart

Is that even allowed? In Germany, you don’t need to give a reason for up to three days and then a doctor’s note for as long as you need up to six weeks.
It’s no one’s business, and anyone who is iffy about mental health problems can duck right off, in my opinion. It’s nothing to be afraid or ashamed off, at all. Like we get sinusitis or a cold or stomach bugs, our brain is not immune to diseases. They’re nothing abnormal and should never be treated as such. I dislike that employers quite literally have a don’t talk policy about them.

It’s in my nature, I do that with all my friends, RL and online, and if only to check in and say hi, if they don’t feel like talking. ❤❤❤❤

I find it disgraceful that you have to declare why you’re taking time off. You should just be able to say you’re ill and not have someone questioning this - especially given the circumstances. This is what’s wrong with the whole system.

I’m not much help, but I work within the service so if you ever need to chat you know where I am x
Like our lovely @LurkingAnnie said, I’m here, if you feel like talking. Or not talking. Or talking about something else entirely. Bae’s always a good topic, or Rúben. Or salads. Or holidays. Anything to get your mind off things for a bit.

I hope, despite it all that you have a nice day, or as good a day as can be. ❤

• Heart
Is that even allowed? In Germany, you don’t need to give a reason for up to three days and then a doctor’s note for as long as you need up to six weeks.
It’s no one’s business, and anyone who is iffy about mental health problems can duck right off, in my opinion. It’s nothing to be afraid or ashamed off, at all. Like we get sinusitis or a cold or stomach bugs, our brain is not immune to diseases. They’re nothing abnormal and should never be treated as such. I dislike that employers quite literally have a don’t talk policy about them.

It’s in my nature, I do that with all my friends, RL and online, and if only to check in and say hi, if they don’t feel like talking. ❤❤❤❤

Like our lovely @LurkingAnnie said, I’m here, if you feel like talking. Or not talking. Or talking about something else entirely. Bae’s always a good topic, or Rúben. Or salads. Or holidays. Anything to get your mind off things for a bit.

we’re a good little unit on here. It’s nice having you guys around! X

Our boy 💙
1C67DC84-EBE3-4A1C-BED7-7F8B56BF7707.jpeg
FC956E06-4E7C-4131-B456-2D8DBA05436A.jpeg
F60CCD22-BCEC-4061-ACFA-5867ED2C55EE.jpeg
0E9FCC2B-35F9-4793-BCC8-A3B39660FE46.jpeg
B0D4AA10-8B7B-4BA5-8A0F-D5F9253ED8A2.jpeg
19F7DEED-A3AD-4F26-AF48-962F2AD24A79.jpeg
4CD48B8E-C058-414E-8B13-F6B72F03672A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

They say "only general information is required" but in practice I don't think I can be so general as to just say "I need time off, I'm ill" and I'm terrified to try saying that because I don't know how to respond if they push for a reason, I don't want to lie but I don't feel brave enough to tell the truth, or to insist they don't need to know.

Therapist says I need to contact her if things are tit between sessions. I always avoid doing that because of the whole feeling like a burden thing, but if I can't escape the bleurghs by this afternoon I'll try to get in touch with her.

Love you all so much, thank you for being such incredible sweethearts.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_0ef702cc-3d38-11eb-87aa-2b872fbc5d91.jpg
e5a7606c027bb83ba56ca10abaff0c38.jpg
southgate-stones.jpg
0_GettyImages-1398793411-1.jpg
8i9skz0wmx-lg.jpg
gettyimages-1323345929-2048x2048.jpg
crop_exact_614825272.jpg
images.jpeg
42618410-9546803-image-a-1_1620239404701.jpg
images (1).jpeg
john-stones-ederson.jpg
gettyimages-993384804-612x612.jpg
0_GettyImages-1364775613.jpg

• Heart
They say "only general information is required" but in practice I don't think I can be so general as to just say "I need time off, I'm ill" and I'm terrified to try saying that because I don't know how to respond if they push for a reason, I don't want to lie but I don't feel brave enough to tell the truth, or to insist they don't need to know.

Therapist says I need to contact her if things are tit between sessions. I always avoid doing that because of the whole feeling like a burden thing, but if I can't escape the bleurghs by this afternoon I'll try to get in touch with her.

View attachment 1468225View attachment 1468226View attachment 1468227View attachment 1468228View attachment 1468230View attachment 1468231View attachment 1468233View attachment 1468234View attachment 1468235View attachment 1468236View attachment 1468237View attachment 1468238View attachment 1468239
Your therapist's idea is sound, I'd do that, perhaps it'll help lift some of the weight off your mind, and direct you towards a more balanced state of mind. ❤❤❤

I get it's difficult to ask for time off, but it's bad practice by your employer to ask why, and you do not have to give a reason, if you don't want to. Just keep that in mind, and perhaps take those days, if everything else fails.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-01 um 20.26.42.png

PS: I adore Bae, but his current carrot boat shoes are giving me hives... can someone in/around Manchester go burn them?

• Heart

View attachment 1468225View attachment 1468226View attachment 1468227View attachment 1468228View attachment 1468230View attachment 1468231View attachment 1468233View attachment 1468234View attachment 1468235View attachment 1468236View attachment 1468237View attachment 1468238View attachment 1468239
If you’re not going to take some time off, I’d definitely speak to your therapist and look at ways to manage it. It’s not healthy for you to have so little sleep either, because that won’t help how you’re feeling x

• Heart
Your therapist's idea is sound, I'd do that, perhaps it'll help lift some of the weight off your mind, and direct you towards a more balanced state of mind. ❤❤❤

View attachment 1468309

PS: I adore Bae, but his current carrot boat shoes are giving me hives... can someone in/around Manchester go burn them?
He has also worn the white/green(?) boots recently - I think before Croatia and in Croatia - so hopefully we will see more of them and not just the horrible carrot

• Heart
He has also worn the white/green(?) boots recently - I think before Croatia and in Croatia - so hopefully we will see more of them and not just the horrible carrot
Flipper probably lost them at sea somehow, and that's why he's back with the orange carroty ones.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.