John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention that Haaland is probably still growing, since men can till they’re 25-ish. Isn’t Bae still taller than Erling?

I’ll read the new update tomorrow.
When do you have to work tomorrow, @cobette ? I want to make sure that my update is done and posted by the time you’re done. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope Pep wants Jude, I love this duo.
I love those two together. ❤ Jude seems like such a good kid with a great family support system.

Me too!

I'm feeling very down about our transfer business now that Cucurella seems to be off. I never think it works out when you go for your second choice.

I am thrilled with the players we've brought in but I think the departures have weakened us massively. The bench at the weekend was quite scary considering the only player we are missing is Laporte and we're the champions.
Me too. I know they’ve only played one match but our bench really is concerning. We lost exceptional players and while we also acquired exceptional ones and I’m still not convinced we’re fully restocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Our offence is all right, our defence is decimated to the point where another one gets injured, we might have a problem. And picking academy players to suddenly fill the gaps is a good idea, but not the entire answer, I don’t think.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not to mention that Haaland is probably still growing, since men can till they’re 25-ish. Isn’t Bae still taller than Erling?

When do you have to work tomorrow, @cobette ? I want to make sure that my update is done and posted by the time you’re done. ❤
John 6”2. Haaland 6”4. Is that it. He looks so much bigger than that!! Maguire is 6”4 I think?

• Heart
  • Wow

Naah, Haaland's overtaken him. I think he said in his medical he's 6'4"?

haaland-john-stones.gif

• Heart

I'm on a day shift tomorrow so I'll finish at 4 ❤ That will give me something to look forward to as I haven't had an early in a while and it's going to be a slog.

I have written nothing today! Far too much hilarity here. I feel like a naughty child who has neglected their schoolwork.

He’s posted

OH SWEET JESUS ⚰

• Heart
I'm on a day shift tomorrow so I'll finish at 4 ❤ That will give me something to look forward to as I haven't had an early in a while and it's going to be a slog.

I have written nothing today! Far too much hilarity here. I feel like a naughty child who has neglected their schoolwork.

OH SWEET JESUS ⚰
I’ve found my writing muse, I had no idea where it had disappeared to. And now that we get early chapter Flirting John from the man himself, I think it’s fair to say I’ll probably start the next chapter tomorrow already. Things are… moving along. 😂

I feel he may be a bit more active on Instagram this year? Let’s pray 🥰

I didn’t know who he was In 2016 💔
Fingers crossed, but I think they all are a bit more training picture heavy so far. Not quite used to that tbh. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.