John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, no surprise there, for Barkley I mean. I think Bae is a bit of everything, but does gravitate towards the extroverts for the extra push out of his little hermit state. 😂

Training pics are out, no Bae so far.
I’m maybe going to ask his opinion on bae, see if he’s got an opinion on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You got tickets! That’s immense. Which stand?
I'm going to Bournemouth next week in 101 in East Stand (first time I've been in East, but I'm going with friends and needed 4 seats together so couldn't be choosy!)

Palace, Brighton and Southampton I'm in 130 in Colin Bell (same block I was in for Villa). This is better than 129 as the foreign TV crews block your warm up views here.

Arsenal I'm going with RLF and MIL so less choice, we're in 132 (I was here for Brighton last season and was decent!)

Chelsea, I could only get in the family stand behind the goal. I was at work when the tickets went on sale and didn't realise how quickly they'd go! Closer to the time I'll try and get something better on the exchange.

Did you manage to call about Everton yet?

the fence I had put up yesterday is the equivalent of 13 games 😢
Or a season ticket
I'm SO miffed that I missed out on one of the silver season tickets as I think I've easily already spent more than the cost of one on tickets.

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm going to Bournemouth next week in 101 in East Stand (first time I've been in East, but I'm going with friends and needed 4 seats together so couldn't be choosy!)

Palace, Brighton and Southampton I'm in 130 in Colin Bell (same block I was in for Villa). This is better than 129 as the foreign TV crews block your warm up views here.

Arsenal I'm going with RLF and MIL so less choice, we're in 132 (I was here for Brighton last season and was decent!)

Chelsea, I could only get in the family stand behind the goal. I was at work when the tickets went on sale and didn't realise how quickly they'd go! Closer to the time I'll try and get something better on the exchange.

I'm SO miffed that I missed out on one of the silver season tickets as I think I've easily already spent more than the cost of one on tickets.
Yeah, I imagine your tickets are a lot more expensive. Mines £49 where I sit, and that’s with a £1 discount because it’s always restricted view 🤣

• Heart
Yeah, I imagine your tickets are a lot more expensive. Mines £49 where I sit, and that’s with a £1 discount because it’s always restricted view 🤣
£1 discount 😂

In all honesty they aren't bad and I get a fiver off with my membership. £60 for Arsenal/Chelsea, £30/40 for the others.

Arsenal is April and Chelsea is May. I'm interested to see if I'll have the ick by then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
£1 discount 😂

In all honesty they aren't bad and I get a fiver off with my membership. £60 for Arsenal/Chelsea, £30/40 for the others.

Arsenal is April and Chelsea is May. I'm interested to see if I'll have the ick by then.
We get no discount with membership, just priority booking. But then saying that, our stadiums not as big and we sell out every game.

can’t believe you get games for £30!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

That is fantastic. I’m excited for both of you!

I 💓 Haaland. What a sweetheart he seems !!!
I once watched a video of a lady who served as a cook in the canteen for Haaland’s youth team (I think it was a youth team) and she spoke so highly of him she actually cried for missing him. He does seem like an unpretentious, forthright guy. I’m sure he got up to all manner of things in Dortmund, right @mimimithis ? :) But he had the good sense to be discreet.

• Heart

I once watched a video of a lady who served as a cook in the canteen for Haaland’s youth team (I think it was a youth team) and she spoke so highly of him she actually cried for missing him. He does seem like an unpretentious, forthright guy. I’m sure he got up to all manner of things in Dortmund, right @mimimithis ? :) But he had the good sense to be discreet.
Aww that is so cute. He seems like such a nice person and has a good head on his shoulders. It made me sad the other day reading peoples tweets absolutely slating him! I’m excited to see what he’s gonna bring this season! I’ve got high hopes 🥰

• Heart
Aww that is so cute. He seems like such a nice person and has a good head on his shoulders. It made me sad the other day reading peoples tweets absolutely slating him! I’m excited to see what he’s gonna bring this season! I’ve got high hopes 🥰
I hope Pep wants Jude, I love this duo.

• Heart
I hope Pep wants Jude, I love this duo.
Me too!

I'm feeling very down about our transfer business now that Cucurella seems to be off. I never think it works out when you go for your second choice.

I am thrilled with the players we've brought in but I think the departures have weakened us massively. The bench at the weekend was quite scary considering the only player we are missing is Laporte and we're the champions.

• Heart
I’m buzzing! Covid has ruined the last two season for me 🤣 never got to see Ancelotti manage Everton! Never seen James play for them!
can’t wait to hear Z Cars 💙

• Heart

Like any young player suddenly shooting to fame (rightly so), he can be a bit of an idiot, but I think you’re right, when you say he has his heart in the right place. He also has a good support system, it seems, who sets him back on his path.
I’m curious about where he’ll find his place within the team and who he’ll come to be around the most over the course of the year.

Yeh I could totally see him going there to be fair 😩
I like what I’ve seen from Jude so far in the Bundesliga, but I can’t quite see him fit in the Liverpool system. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There's a Neighbours update. I have read it and will now be unavailable for the rest of the evening.

• Wow
Like any young player suddenly shooting to fame (rightly so), he can be a bit of an idiot, but I think you’re right, when you say he has his heart in the right place. He also has a good support system, it seems, who sets him back on his path.
I’m curious about where he’ll find his place within the team and who he’ll come to be around the most over the course of the year.

I like what I’ve seen from Jude so far in the Bundesliga, but I can’t quite see him fit in the Liverpool system. 🤔
I hope he becomes good friends with Phil so we get more pictures of them looking like different species.
1_GettyImages-1311164501.jpg
Haaland-and-Foden-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.