John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The friendships with Delph and Barkley fascinate me, because both seem like complete dickheads and our bae seems a timid little thing. Obviously, the reality is different. Part of me thinks he gravitates towards the loud ones because if he is in cahoots with them then he'll never be the butt of the joke, so it's like a self-preservation thing. But I know @LurkingAnnie is right and the reality is that his personality are more inline with them than I would like to admit.

I know you want a OFC/bae/Ruben threesome but...

This bae/Ruben one shot is amazing

And this fic has my whole heart.

Love it when you send me recommendations 😍😍 if only I could read when in the car I’d be sorted :)

I think Bae is just as loud, but has an endearing side that maybe the others don’t. I think it’s because he’s cheeky and has a good personality. Bestie says barkley is a knob in all fairness

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree. Bae and I are as one. I get on with people at work who most others see as rude misfits but somehow I also get on fine with the more normal “popular” employees.
I get that.

To be a total nerd for my whole life just a minute, I'm a massive Ravenclaw and all the people I like best are Slytherins.

How do you cook your salmon?

Salmon is one of my fave things of all time but RLF hates it!
I wrap it up in foil with a little bit of soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, Chinese 5-spice, a sprinkling of chili flakes and salt and pepper. Stick it on a tray, shove it in the oven for about 20-25 mins.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I get that.

To be a total nerd for my whole life just a minute, I'm a massive Ravenclaw and all the people I like best are Slytherins.

I wrap it up in foil with a little bit of soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, Chinese 5-spice, a sprinkling of chili flakes and salt and pepper. Stick it on a tray, shove it in the oven for about 20-25 mins.
Ravenclaw here. ❤ I’m not even a secret one, I actually give off Ravenclaw energy but Slytherin types aren’t repulsed by me, it’s weird. I suppose they reserve their disdain for the Save the World type Gryffindors.

• Heart
I'm a Ravenclaw! Although, I think I might have become more Hufflepuff as I've gotten older.

Love it when you send me recommendations 😍😍 if only I could read when in the car I’d be sorted :)

I think Bae is just as loud, but has an endearing side that maybe the others don’t. I think it’s because he’s cheeky and has a good personality. Bestie says barkley is a knob in all fairness

I feel like Barkley (and Delph) are the type that would shorten my name to 'C'ltte'. They have such immature vibes.

This sounds gorgeous! Next time RLF is out of the way I'm doing this.

Try living with a vegan 😭😭😭
I couldn't! I am an utter carnivore. If bae was veggie/vegan, I'm not sure we'd make it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm a Ravenclaw! Although, I think I might have become more Hufflepuff as I've gotten older.

I feel like Barkley (and Delph) are the type that would shorten my name to 'C'ltte'. They have such immature vibes.
I don’t think RB is that intelligent.

• Haha

This sounds gorgeous! Next time RLF is out of the way I'm doing this.

I couldn't! I am an utter carnivore. If bae was veggie/vegan, I'm not sure we'd make it.
Tbf I mainly follow a pescatarian diet. I’ll eat chicken if I fancy it sometimes but feel guilty as duck about it 😭😭 I don’t eat the same meals as he does which does get hard work as I have to make three different teas sometimes 😂😂

• Heart
Third kit launching on Thursday!

The City shop are so slow that if I'm going to get it I may as well get it at the store next week rather than waiting three years for them to delivery it (my away top isn't even here yet).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
New training pics but no bae.

Daily reminder that Haaland is a massive yet spry human specimen.

The City shop are so slow that if I'm going to get it I may as well get it at the store next week rather than waiting three years for them to delivery it (my away top isn't even here yet).
Get it at the store, definitely. It’s also an excuse to go to that beautiful store.

• Heart

Jd does next day delivery 😉

• Heart
We'll wait and see if my wee car passes it's MOT before we're buying any more shirts 😂

I've also booked tickets for Southampton and Arsenal games so I REALLY have to behave.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We'll wait and see if my wee car passes it's MOT before we're buying any more shirts 😂

I've also booked tickets for Southampton and Arsenal games so I REALLY have to behave.
You got tickets! That’s immense. Which stand?

• Heart

the fence I had put up yesterday is the equivalent of 13 games 😢
Or a season ticket

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Well, no surprise there, for Barkley I mean. I think Bae is a bit of everything, but does gravitate towards the extroverts for the extra push out of his little hermit state. 😂

Training pics are out, no Bae so far?

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.