John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone contact MEN, Cobette's not having a takeaway for tea.

That looks Devine!!!

They earned that nickname. I’m flying with them this weekend so let’s see what horrors await me. “Your return flight is cancelled but good news, we’ve rebooked you on a flight leaving 3 days from now from CDG, to Doha, then Trinidad & Tobago, Atlanta, then Denver, then San Francisco.”

If not Ruben, I think they’ll pick Gundo.
For some reason I thought it was Gundo, I don’t know where I got that from though.

Omg. I’ll stick with my big boobs then
I’ll try again tomorrow and Thursday and get back to you 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think they'll keep the captain group, and everyone will move up a spot following Fernandinho leaving, so it'll be

1. Gundo
2. Ruben
3. Kev

(I could maybe see those 3 in a different order, I think there's a push for captain Kev in a lot of circles... Obviously Jack will vote for him too.)

Then maybe Kyle will also move from 5 to 4 but I really just think of him as a 5th captain kind of guy.

I think the final one will be Rodri, because he has the ansas.

I think bae has captainy qualities but he doesn't play enough matches because of injuries/"personal reasons" that time/not being allowed into foreign countries because he's a reprobate.

Gundo misses a lot of matches too because of his poor old back and getting on a bit now (he is younger than me) but as club captain that's not so bad, there's a precedent from Fernandinho. But you need enough people in the captain group who play a lot of minutes to be sure at least one of them will probably always be on the pitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Bae could play more and should. I am in huff with him still but I maintain he is the best CB. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think they'll keep the captain group, and everyone will move up a spot following Fernandinho leaving, so it'll be

1. Gundo
2. Ruben
3. Kev

Then maybe Kyle will also move from 5 to 4 but I really just think of him as a 5th captain kind of guy.

I think bae has captainy qualities but he doesn't play enough matches because of injuries/"personal reasons" that time/not being allowed into foreign countries because he's a reprobate.

Gundo misses a lot of matches too because of his poor old back and getting on a bit now (he is younger than me) but as club captain that's not so bad, there's a precedent from Fernandinho. But you need enough people in the captain group who play a lot of minutes to be sure at least one of them will probably always be on the pitch.
I was thinking the same thing about bae, his not playing and the whole missing the US tour thing. He may have ruined his chances.

I actually do like Kyle as a choice for the captain’s group. Been with City for several years, charismatic, popular with teammates, weird enough to keep the guys from getting too serious. He’s the anti-Ruben, in a good way.

• Heart
They earned that nickname. I’m flying with them this weekend so let’s see what horrors await me. “Your return flight is cancelled but good news, we’ve rebooked you on a flight leaving 3 days from now from CDG, to Doha, then Trinidad & Tobago, Atlanta, then Denver, then San Francisco.”

If not Ruben, I think they’ll pick Gundo.
LOL, the nickname... they're usually quite all right, and I like flying with them more than with KLM or Lufthansa. Swiss is crazy expensive for some reason. What you're describing is what happened to me with Delta and United Airlines before. Never again.

I believe Gündo kicked himself in the balls with missing out on preseason this year. But he'd be a good choice. I wouldn't want KDB, not because he wouldn't be good, but because they need someone to have the whole pitch in his focus, not just the front third.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

1. Gundo
2. Ruben
3. Kev

(I could maybe see those 3 in a different order, I think there's a push for captain Kev in a lot of circles... Obviously Jack will vote for him too.)

A reprobate 😂😂😂

This is how I will now refer to him.

Criminally sexy!?

Interestingly enough I think if bae played for any other PL club he'd be captain.

• Haha
  • Heart
LOL, the nickname... they're usually quite all right, and I like flying with them more than with KLM or Lufthansa. Swiss is crazy expensive for some reason. What you're describing is what happened to me with Delta and United Airlines before. Never again.

I believe Gündo kicked himself in the balls with missing out on preseason this year. But he'd be a good choice. I wouldn't want KDB, not because he wouldn't be good, but because they need someone to have the whole pitch in his focus, not just the front third.
If anything, Gundo should know better than bae because he was already in the captains group

A reprobate 😂😂😂

This is how I will now refer to him.

Criminally sexy!?

Interestingly enough I think if bae played for any other PL club he'd be captain.
I have been telling you, it wasn’t the vaccines that stopped him entering the US 🤣

• Haha

1. Gundo
2. Ruben
3. Kev

I'm curious to see whether Southgate will issue a "my players need to be fully vaccinated" mandate, or not, and what will happen with the likes of Bae and Flips then.

If anything, Gundo should know better than bae because he was already in the captains group

I have been telling you, it wasn’t the vaccines that stopped him entering the US 🤣
I like Gündo as captain, he is captain in the German NT, when Neuer isn't playing, and he does his job well. A captain's group is probably the best, seeing how Pep loves to rotate players. Bae might be a good organiser, but he doesn't play enough to warrant a captain's place right now. Perhaps during the season?

He stole all our abilities to think straight, so he's a criminal all right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

United sucks, completely and utterly and irredeemably and shamelessly. Don’t you love that KLM still hand out the little houses to passengers? I have a few, they’re so cute.

Are we still hoping he has a criminal record? :LOL:

• Haha
I was thinking the same thing about bae, his not playing and the whole missing the US tour thing. He may have ruined his chances.

I actually do like Kyle as a choice for the captain’s group. Been with City for several years, charismatic, popular with teammates, weird enough to keep the guys from getting too serious. He’s the anti-Ruben, in a good way.
I like Kyle too! There's lots of ways to be a captain and I think he's probably the one I'd be most comfortable going to if I had an off-the-pitch problem that needed some captainy wisdom.

We know bae's close to both Kyle and Ruben, do you think they ever hang out as a trio? Or is it a really classic case of having two friends who are so different that you're the only thing they have in common?

United sucks, completely and utterly and irredeemably and shamelessly. Don’t you love that KLM still hand out the little houses to passengers? I have a few, they’re so cute.

I googled it and apparently prostitution's on the list of offenses that will stop you from getting into the US.

Sorry ladies, I may have messed up. He was so good I had to slip him a tenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

My parents have almost a whole set, it's so funny. They have numbers, so you can actually get the ones which are still missing. All of those Grachten houses are on the walls in the KLM Lounge at Amsterdam.

Better than him being an idiot.

• Heart
My parents have almost a whole set, it's so funny. They have numbers, so you can actually get the ones which are still missing. All of those Grachten houses are on the walls in the KLM Lounge at Amsterdam.

Better than him being an idiot.
Yes, I saw them on the wall at the lounge in Schipol! I need a few more. Not a bad lounge, nice and spacious and that restaurant was pretty good. Are you old enough to remember the airline PanAm? My dad still has his 1970s blue PanAm carry on bag. That thing is iconic. I love it.

I like Kyle too! There's lots of ways to be a captain and I think he's probably the one I'd be most comfortable going to if I had an off-the-pitch problem that needed some captainy wisdom.

We know bae's close to both Kyle and Ruben, do you think they ever hang out as a trio? Or is it a really classic case of having two friends who are so different that you're the only thing they have in common?

I googled it and apparently prostitution's on the list of offenses that will stop you from getting into the US.

Exactly. The captain doesn’t necessarily have to be the best person on the squad. I adore KDB and there’s no question he’s a generational talent but for players who need more than “lead by example” I can see them looking to Kyle.

Bae’s friendships fascinate me. He was also friends with Delph. Delph, I ask you! People just gravitate to bae. ❤

• Heart

A tenner 😂 😂

Side-eye for you.

39.jpg

• Haha
Yes, I saw them on the wall at the lounge in Schipol! I need a few more. Not a bad lounge, nice and spacious and that restaurant was pretty good. Are you old enough to remember the airline PanAm? My dad still has his 1970s blue PanAm carry on bag. That thing is iconic. I love it.

Exactly. The captain doesn’t necessarily have to be the best person on the squad. I adore KDB and there’s no question he’s a generational talent but for players who need more than “lead by example” I can see them looking to Kyle.

Bae’s friendships fascinate me. He was also friends with Delph. Delph, I ask you! People just gravitate to bae. ❤
I think he’s stroppy like Delph, that’s why they get on 🤣

Because I’m now in love with Ruben (as well as Bae) I love the idea of them three hanging out!!

fic writers - make note please 🤣

• Heart

The friendships with Delph and Barkley fascinate me, because both seem like complete dickheads and our bae seems a timid little thing. Obviously, the reality is different. Part of me thinks he gravitates towards the loud ones because if he is in cahoots with them then he'll never be the butt of the joke, so it's like a self-preservation thing. But I know @LurkingAnnie is right and the reality is that his personality are more inline with them than I would like to admit.

I think he’s stroppy like Delph, that’s why they get on 🤣

Because I’m now in love with Ruben (as well as Bae) I love the idea of them three hanging out!!

fic writers - make note please 🤣
I know you want a OFC/bae/Ruben threesome but...

This bae/Ruben one shot is amazing

And this fic has my whole heart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The friendships with Delph and Barkley fascinate me, because both seem like complete dickheads and our bae seems a timid little thing. Obviously, the reality is different. Part of me thinks he gravitates towards the loud ones because if he is in cahoots with them then he'll never be the butt of the joke, so it's like a self-preservation thing. But I know @LurkingAnnie is right and the reality is that his personalities are more inline with them than I would like to admit.
I agree. Bae and I are as one. I get on with people at work who most others see as rude misfits but somehow I also get on fine with the more normal “popular” employees.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.