John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LurkingAnnie pls let me know if it works and you lose inches off ur tits cos I would like to try this too x
I’m still going so there’s got to be at least an inch there 🤣
image.jpg

I was going to tell you what size I get but then I remembered you have tits and I don't so it's pointless 😂

What are they discussing now!?

View attachment 1466479
I’ve got hips too… which is why I normally get a womens when I can, but the last Umbro ones weren’t done in anything above a 14 so had a few men’s XLs. They’re just so floppy round my arms and then tight on my tits 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Crying 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1466511

Episode 2 trailer has dropped

Fit duck.

Hello handsome Bae.

Do you know what I do not love?

An airline re-booking my flight (due mid-November) out of nowhere, and then giving me one where I'd have to stay at a hotel overnight without actually giving me any option to. 🤬 I'm not going to stay overnight at an airport, thank you very much. Good thing I have my parents' Elite status numbers, so I can call and have them rebook me on a proper flight that won't have me need to take more time out of work, and an overnight stay.

• Heart
  • Sad
The clapping gives me the ick
He's an absolute embarrassment and I love it.

Hello handsome Bae.

An airline re-booking my flight (due mid-November) out of nowhere, and then giving me one where I'd have to stay at a hotel overnight without actually giving me any option to. 🤬 I'm not going to stay overnight at an airport, thank you very much. Good thing I have my parents' Elite status numbers, so I can call and have them rebook me on a proper flight that won't have me need to take more time out of work, and an overnight stay.
I love staying in an airport hotel. We usually always do it, I sleep better the night before knowing I'm not going to die in a car accident on the way there and never get to go on my holiday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello handsome Bae.

That’s infuriating. The flight rebooking process is so tit on most airlines.

Reactions: 1
Bae clapping like a goofball, more Jack, more Captain Rubes, and DILFy Pep tormenting the tactic board. Is it Wednesday yet?? ❤
Rúben will be next captain, won't he? I hope so! How many whiteboards does Pep go through a season, Rodri, ansa!

He's an absolute embarrassment and I love it.

I love staying in an airport hotel. We usually always do it, I sleep better the night before knowing I'm not going to die in a car accident on the way there and never get to go on my holiday.
That’s infuriating. The flight rebooking process is so tit on most airlines.
The airport I depart from is close to home, so that's not the problem. No, they wanted me to stay over at Paris CDG overnight without a bookable hotel, before my connecting flight the next day. I'm not here for that, Air France, sorry, but no. Now I have a later flight, and get to my destination a little later than I should, but better than nothing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Rúben will be next captain, won't he? I hope so! How many whiteboards does Pep go through a season, Rodri, ansa!
I haven’t a clue if Pep used this one but damned if I didn’t take 7 pics of it just in case. I caressed it, too. Like a psycho.

Yes to Captain Rubes. Kompany’s true successor.
F5B88BC0-68F4-4D97-9CE0-947E9852B37B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t want Captain Ruben. He already never sees bench when he should do :(

He is one of my favourites but over protected. He didn’t play great at times last season.

Bae is better. Facts.

Reactions: 2

The airport I depart from is close to home, so that's not the problem. No, they wanted me to stay over at Paris CDG overnight without a bookable hotel, before my connecting flight the next day. I'm not here for that, Air France, sorry, but no. Now I have a later flight, and get to my destination a little later than I should, but better than nothing.
They earned that nickname. I’m flying with them this weekend so let’s see what horrors await me. “Your return flight is cancelled but good news, we’ve rebooked you on a flight leaving 3 days from now from CDG, to Doha, then Trinidad & Tobago, Atlanta, then Denver, then San Francisco.”

I don’t want Captain Ruben. He already never sees bench when he should do :(

He is one of my favourites but over protected. He didn’t play great at times last season.

Bae is better. Facts.
If not Ruben, I think they’ll pick Gundo.

• Haha
Someone contact MEN, Cobette's not having a takeaway for tea.

20220802_190000.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.