John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's lush! Hope you got Tarky on the back.
Well, no. It was risky getting this.

so, my boobs are very well fitting in football shirts and RLF reckons I need to go bigger!! They don’t sell bigger on JD 🙄 so I didn’t get anything on the back in case I had to return it! I thought it looked fine, but he said not

I’m now on the exercise bike trying to lose a few inches off my tits by Saturday

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

so, my boobs are very well fitting in football shirts and RLF reckons I need to go bigger!! They don’t sell bigger on JD 🙄 so I didn’t get anything on the back in case I had to return it! I thought it looked fine, but he said not

I’m now on the exercise bike trying to lose a few inches off my tits by Saturday
Sounds like he is jealous tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I would appreciate adding those extra inches to mine if we can arrange that?!

Was JD cheaper than direct from club?

Also, if you had gotten a name, what would you have got?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

For inexplicable reasons I found myself watching a new video of Dec playing golf with Tubes last night and he actually mentions Tarky

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

Probably Gordon…

i got it for £48 with NHS discount and then £6 topcashback on top of that.

at the club shop it’s £60 and there’s nothing to say they’ll actually have stock. Im annoyed, I’m like a size 12 Jean and going to be getting a size 20 top!!!

For inexplicable reasons I found myself watching a new video of Dec playing golf with Tubes last night and he actually mentions Tarky
Does he say he loves him too

Literally sweating my tits off whilst watching Bridgerton 🤣
image.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably Gordon…

at the club shop it’s £60 and there’s nothing to say they’ll actually have stock. Im annoyed, I’m like a size 12 Jean and going to be getting a size 20 top!!!

View attachment 1466413
Not quite...

49:45

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Guys my dentist is being clingy and it makes me want to leave the country.

View attachment 1466410
People have been arrested for less than this! Do you guys remember when it used to be nice receiving a text message?! I couldn't tell you the last time I received a welcome one.

What did he say? I don't want my man associating with that pleb.

Probably Gordon…

View attachment 1466413
Did you get a woman's one? Maybe you'd have been better with a guys. I never get woman's ones as I like them a little baggier. That's a good saving!

Not quite...

49:45
THAT'S MY BABY 💪💪

Did you sleep okay after you watched this?! Did you suffer through an hour of it just in case he mentioned your Mason!?

• Haha
  • Heart
People have been arrested for less than this! Do you guys remember when it used to be nice receiving a text message?! I couldn't tell you the last time I received a welcome one.

Did you get a woman's one? Maybe you'd have been better with a guys. I never get woman's ones as I like them a little baggier. That's a good saving!

THAT'S MY BABY 💪💪

Did you sleep okay after you watched this?! Did you suffer through an hour of it just in case he mentioned your Mason!?
I once received a text from my mother that said:

HELP I CAN'T TURN THE CAPITALS OFF

I still think about that and smile.

• Haha

THAT'S MY BABY 💪💪

I'm not really sure why I watched it tbh, I couldn't sleep. There's a bit near the end where he farts 🤢

I once received a text from my mother that said:

HELP I CAN'T TURN THE CAPITALS OFF

I still think about that and smile.
For about 18m I would send a message on WhatsApp to my mum, she would read it and reply by text 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

THAT'S MY BABY 💪💪

Yeah maybe I’ll do that. Once I get the mens let me know if anyone wants a code, I can see how many I’ve got left

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah maybe I’ll do that. Once I get the mens let me know if anyone wants a code, I can see how many I’ve got left
I was going to tell you what size I get but then I remembered you have tits and I don't so it's pointless 😂

What are they discussing now!?

59.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.