John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha no not that one (although I love it) but I think even more awkward.
No, I like these ones because he has hair!

I noticed this morning actually that there's arm here on these! We're definitely never getting to see the arms ever again, making him self-conscious.

City 120.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think Everton John had to shave every day?!
I'm going to say....no. Every few days maybe. I reckon even now he doesn't get a proper 5 o'clock shadow on the first day.

If you look at the Villa game and the parade, there's basically no different in amount of beard on consecutive days

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sometimes it does.

Bae's redemption arc.

View attachment 1466277
Damn him and his perfect, languid, sexy smile. (His arms are stubbly. I didn’t realize he removes his arm hair, too. I always thought it was just the way the various photos are filtered that allowed us to see the hair or not. And why do I care so much.)

I think this might be one of my all time fav pics of him 🤤🤤🤤. I’m glad you cropped the kid out
Yes and YES.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm going to say....no. Every few days maybe. I reckon even now he doesn't get a proper 5 o'clock shadow on the first day.

If you look at the Villa game and the parade, there's basically no different in amount of beard on consecutive days
Just because ❤
City 783.jpg

City 780.png

Damn him and his perfect, languid, sexy smile. (His arms are stubbly. I didn’t realize he removes his arm hair, too. I always thought it was just the way the various photos are filtered that allowed us to see the hair or not. And why do I care so much.)

Yes and YES.
His beauty regime probably puts us all to shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No, I like these ones because he has hair!

I noticed this morning actually that there's arm here on these! We're definitely never getting to see the arms ever again, making him self-conscious.

View attachment 1466252
Does anyone else keep reading Dick instead of OKX on these training shirts? Or is that just me? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.