John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my lovelies!

Can't believe I missed zoo chat and @LurkingAnnie's RLF's birthday and @Violetroselily is writing something and all the fun!

Managed to sleep over 3 hours last night, all in one chunk as well! 🥳

Then I've been in the office and working all day and a very thinky/logic day that I got so caught up in I forgot to eat lunch and also have had something of a headache brewing all day.

Am on the bus home, not sure what's for tea. Just as not sleeping makes it harder to sleep, not eating makes it harder to eat. I know I'm weird.

Will pick back up with Arsenal AON, only watched the first episode last night.

At least now it is the weekend and maybe bae will play ❤

Was going to share my FPL team but now I look at it it might actually be insane.

Long weekend for me though for my birthday so I'm feeling festive 🎉
Wohoooo birthday weekend!!
And that’s good you got a few hours sleep!!!

Don’t worry about your FPL, I’ve changed mine again 🤣

RLF has JUST finished work!

He just came downstairs to tell me, then admitted he hasn’t even had a shower yet today. He’s been sent back upstairs 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wohoooo birthday weekend!!
And that’s good you got a few hours sleep!!!

Don’t worry about your FPL, I’ve changed mine again 🤣

RLF has JUST finished work!

He just came downstairs to tell me, then admitted he hasn’t even had a shower yet today. He’s been sent back upstairs 🤣
You could always join him 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look at him. The love of my life 🥰🥰🥰

I am absolutely shattered, I'm going too old for these busy shifts. Sorry guys, all Beth is getting now is sleep.

@Gossgossgoss9888 what's your confirmed birthday plans?
I’ve been waiting to post it since I saw the video. He was a cutie in it 🤣 I’m really starting to like him as a person, especially now I know he’s a nice guy 🤣

feel so bad for you with all the shifts, we’ll defo let you get your sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Look at him. The love of my life 🥰🥰🥰

I am absolutely shattered, I'm going too old for these busy shifts. Sorry guys, all Beth is getting now is sleep.

@Gossgossgoss9888 what's your confirmed birthday plans?
Going to spend the weekend hanging out with my family I think, then if I can persuade them to leave me alone 2 days to myself. Monday for catching up on household chores and then Tuesday (my actual birthday) for pure lady of leisure mode.

Drink some wine, eat some cake. Have a long bath. If the weather's nice a walk in the park and a sit in the garden. Read a book, watch some telly. Maybe cook something time-consuming for tea (tonight I've had fish fingers and chips like a toddler).

Nothing exciting really, just a little reset. 😊

• Heart
Yes, although I'm sure her 20-year-old back gives her less bother than mine does.

soz they are gonna get interupted
Get some rest, lovely! You and your back deserve that! ❤

Of course they are, they'll never get to shag at this point, until he leaves for City...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve missed you lot!! Haven’t been able to catch up properly on the last 2 threads only just back into routine from Ibiza

@maccamacc haven’t been to Cheshire yet it’s in 2 weeks! 😂

also is anyone going the game Sunday? I’m praying pep starts bae 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Just Drive your boy Benji scored against Frankfurt 10 minutes in, it's now the 36th minute and we're up 4 goals!

I’ve missed you lot!! Haven’t been able to catch up properly on the last 2 threads only just back into routine from Ibiza

Hey lovely! Welcome back. 👋🤗 Did you have a good break?

• Heart
I’m 20 pages behind again 🥴 hope everyone is ok.
Didn’t want to ask on Jack baes thread but what did you think about the family remains @Violetroselily?
sorry for the derail 💙

• Heart

Hope you had a fab time

• Heart
@Just Drive your boy Benji scored against Frankfurt 10 minutes in, it's now the 36th minute and we're up 4 goals!

Hey lovely! Welcome back. 👋🤗 Did you have a good break?
I did thank you! Was deffo needed. Hope you’re all good. I plan on catching up on the threads and your fic later 🥰😂

• Heart
I’m 20 pages behind again 🥴 hope everyone is ok.
Didn’t want to ask on Jack baes thread but what did you think about the family remains @Violetroselily?
sorry for the derail 💙
I've not got very far with it at all 😕. Going to try a bit harder this weekend, I can't really focus on it for some reason. Have you finished it?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.