John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s perfect, isn’t it? Also, the slightly awkward way he folds his long arms in front of himself is endearing.
I bet you something that he has his little thinking face on, as he is concentrating on what is being said, the whole stance is something endearing, and esp. in comparison to Flipper 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bet you something that he has his little thinking face on, as he is concentrating on what is being said, the whole stance is something endearing, and esp. in comparison to Flipper 😂
So true! Flipper’s pretending to pay attention while KDB and Haaland look like they’re impatient to spring into action. Bae is being an obedient boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
what’s everyone having for tea / dinner. I’m having Chinese stir fry
Oh, that sounds so good!
I had grilled sea bass, rice and a creamy parsley-garlic sauce

So true! Flipper’s pretending to pay attention while KDB and Haaland look like they’re impatient to spring into action. Bae is being an obedient boy.
I'm convinced that Haaland with his only 22 years will still grow a bit, and just tower over them all by the mid of the season. 😂

What did you have for breakfast, @Just Drive ?

• Heart
  • Haha
I had coffee and a doughnut. You know what I’m having for lunch? Another doughnut because I bought two this morning. I have the palate of a toddler lately compared to the sophisticated meals you’re all having!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I had coffee and a doughnut. You know what I’m having for lunch? Another doughnut because I bought two this morning. I have the palate of a toddler lately compared to the sophisticated meals you’re all having!
I wouldn’t say a stir fry is sophisticated 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Pasta bake when RLF finishes work 🙄

feels like it’s my birthday today… my gin club got delivered and it’s good 😍
Oh, that sounds good. I'd kill for a Gin right now.
So happy you didn't actually overdose from cuteness

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening my lovelies!

Can't believe I missed zoo chat and @LurkingAnnie's RLF's birthday and @Violetroselily is writing something and all the fun!

Managed to sleep over 3 hours last night, all in one chunk as well! 🥳

Then I've been in the office and working all day and a very thinky/logic day that I got so caught up in I forgot to eat lunch and also have had something of a headache brewing all day.

Am on the bus home, not sure what's for tea. Just as not sleeping makes it harder to sleep, not eating makes it harder to eat. I know I'm weird.

Will pick back up with Arsenal AON, only watched the first episode last night.

At least now it is the weekend and maybe bae will play ❤

Was going to share my FPL team but now I look at it it might actually be insane.

Long weekend for me though for my birthday so I'm feeling festive 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening my lovelies!

Can't believe I missed zoo chat and @LurkingAnnie's RLF's birthday and @Violetroselily is writing something and all the fun!

Managed to sleep over 3 hours last night, all in one chunk as well! 🥳

Then I've been in the office and working all day and a very thinky/logic day that I got so caught up in I forgot to eat lunch and also have had something of a headache brewing all day.

Am on the bus home, not sure what's for tea. Just as not sleeping makes it harder to sleep, not eating makes it harder to eat. I know I'm weird.

Will pick back up with Arsenal AON, only watched the first episode last night.

At least now it is the weekend and maybe bae will play ❤

Was going to share my FPL team but now I look at it it might actually be insane.

Long weekend for me though for my birthday so I'm feeling festive 🎉
Yaaaaaaay for your birthday coming up! ❤❤❤

It's the weekend now, so home, relaxation, rest (hopefully), some good food, and footie!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.