John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds perfect! What kind of cake are you going to have? I'm also not against fish fingers for tea but I have to call them 'fish goujons' or RLF will not eat them.

You'll need to be on Chilly pap duties!

I'm not off tomorrow, I'm on a late 😭 But RLF is going out for his lunch I believe so I'll have a nice chilled start to the day.

I've had some Nurofen and RLF has gone to get a Chinese so hopefully that will sort me out!
I'm a birthday cake purist. Anything with jam and buttercream and icing 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That sounds perfect! What kind of cake are you going to have? I'm also not against fish fingers for tea but I have to call them 'fish goujons' or RLF will not eat them.

You'll need to be on Chilly pap duties!

I'm not off tomorrow, I'm on a late 😭 But RLF is going out for his lunch I believe so I'll have a nice chilled start to the day.

I've had some Nurofen and RLF has gone to get a Chinese so hopefully that will sort me out!
Yeah I just meant I hope tomorrow at work is a bit nicer so you can enjoy Sunday more

The only thing I’ll be able to see from my seat is a pillar 🤣

That’s my view normally
217260FB-8DCA-45B1-B344-4D08866A8FFC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've put the big light on but I think that's because of thr big grey cloud. Sun is still slowly going down

Maybe my period is being late so we can sync up. Can you ask a cat to knead your back?
Johncat is so heavy he would be amazing at sorting it out!

I always imagined you lived in a high rise in the city like Jack!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s a new neighbours chapter out! I still have to catch up with that story, oh my. 😳☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a nice view of The Shard and the London Eye from my window if that helps?

But the best views are from work. This was from my old office.

How gorgeous is that sky?!

I am almost certain that my next fic will be an AU in an office but it's just going to have to be a generic 'city' because I'd get London so cliched, you'd just roll your eyes constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm watching, I'm not a fan of the pink kit at all, it doesn't look like it matches the shorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.