John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not got very far with it at all ๐Ÿ˜•. Going to try a bit harder this weekend, I can't really focus on it for some reason. Have you finished it?
I get like that sometimes, end up reading fics instead but I got into it. Not sure it was as good as I was expecting after waiting so long for it. Wonโ€™t say anymore as I will probably just tell you everything ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching Arsenal AON episode 2, Carlos Cuesta has a cute smile. Thought I'd be safe from being an old pervert because he's a coach but he's only 27. Luckily that's within my acceptable range. I'd like him to give me that encouraging look he's giving Saka.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching Arsenal AON episode 2, Carlos Cuesta has a cute smile. Thought I'd be safe from being an old pervert because he's a coach but he's only 27. Luckily that's within my acceptable range. I'd like him to give me that encouraging look he's giving Saka.
I agree with the cute smile. Other than that does nothing for me ๐Ÿ˜‚
he low-key looks like he could be related to rodri

• Haha
  • Heart
Iโ€™m 20 pages behind again ๐Ÿฅด hope everyone is ok.
Didnโ€™t want to ask on Jack baes thread but what did you think about the family remains @Violetroselily?
sorry for the derail ๐Ÿ’™
I had to do a double take, because I was wondering whose family's remains you were talking about here... until I finally got that it's a book. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I did thank you! Was deffo needed. Hope youโ€™re all good. I plan on catching up on the threads and your fic later ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm curious to see what you think about the new chapter(s)!๐Ÿค—

• Heart
  • Haha
Going to spend the weekend hanging out with my family I think, then if I can persuade them to leave me alone 2 days to myself. Monday for catching up on household chores and then Tuesday (my actual birthday) for pure lady of leisure mode.

Drink some wine, eat some cake. Have a long bath. If the weather's nice a walk in the park and a sit in the garden. Read a book, watch some telly. Maybe cook something time-consuming for tea (tonight I've had fish fingers and chips like a toddler).

Nothing exciting really, just a little reset. ๐Ÿ˜Š
You and I are both eating like toddlers today.

Sounds like perfect birthday plans!

Iโ€™ve missed you lot!! Havenโ€™t been able to catch up properly on the last 2 threads only just back into routine from Ibiza

@maccamacc havenโ€™t been to Cheshire yet itโ€™s in 2 weeks! ๐Ÿ˜‚

also is anyone going the game Sunday? Iโ€™m praying pep starts bae ๐Ÿ’™
Welcome back! Hope you had a lovely time.

Iโ€™m 20 pages behind again ๐Ÿฅด hope everyone is ok.
Didnโ€™t want to ask on Jack baes thread but what did you think about the family remains @Violetroselily?
sorry for the derail ๐Ÿ’™
Nice to see you back!

@Just Drive your boy Benji scored against Frankfurt 10 minutes in, it's now the 36th minute and we're up 4 goals!

Hey lovely! Welcome back. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿค— Did you have a good break?
Yeeeeeessss my boy! Heโ€™s on fire! Thanks, my friend for the good news! โค

• Heart
I am just home and am so shattered and sore I would even accept advances from this man if he was going to be able to sort my back out.

Such a long day. Week feels so long when Sunday is one of your days off.
He would definitley blow it out for you for you. In lieu of Chilly, do you have a hot water bottle?

Do you get 2 successive days off in alternate weeks?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am just home and am so shattered and sore I would even accept advances from this man if he was going to be able to sort my back out.

So sorry about your long day. I hope your only plans for tonight are rest, relaxation, and good food. โค

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Hope you're got nothing left that needs doing tonight. Put your feet up and have a lovely rest โค

• Heart
You and I are both eating like toddlers today.

Sounds like perfect birthday plans!

Welcome back! Hope you had a lovely time.

Nice to see you back!

Yeeeeeessss my boy! Heโ€™s on fire! Thanks, my friend for the good news! โค
Thanks bro๐Ÿ’™ school holidays so I can only keep up with Jackโ€™s thread.

• Heart
He would definitley blow it out for you for you. In lieu of Chilly, do you have a hot water bottle?

Do you get 2 successive days off in alternate weeks?
No hot water bottle ๐Ÿ˜ญ I do have some deep heat but I never really think it helps. I'm due on next week and I am SO bloated that I had to undo the button of my trousers today.

I could take 2 successive days off if I wanted to but it makes the rest of the week long and I usually find I go back to chaos. I like to break the week up a bit better. I've got a 4 day week next week though because I'm away at the weekend โค

Is it getting dark in London? Looks like it on the footy but it's still light here. Gabby and Zin in Arsenal shirts, oh my heart. An assist for Zinchenko! Should have put him in my team.

@Gattle09 I'm howling at you apologising for thread drift, there's no such thing here. The only thread drifts are when someone occasionally mentions John Stones.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I don't think he'd do your back any good. ๐Ÿ˜‚ You should have an early night in, most definitely. Wonder, if Chilly can actually sing, so he'll get you to fall asleep faster...
Do you like a hot bath? A hot water bottle? Kitten cuddles?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Going to spend the weekend hanging out with my family I think, then if I can persuade them to leave me alone 2 days to myself. Monday for catching up on household chores and then Tuesday (my actual birthday) for pure lady of leisure mode.

Drink some wine, eat some cake. Have a long bath. If the weather's nice a walk in the park and a sit in the garden. Read a book, watch some telly. Maybe cook something time-consuming for tea (tonight I've had fish fingers and chips like a toddler).

Nothing exciting really, just a little reset. ๐Ÿ˜Š
That sounds perfect! What kind of cake are you going to have? I'm also not against fish fingers for tea but I have to call them 'fish goujons' or RLF will not eat them.

See you tomorrow hun ๐Ÿ˜‰

hope tomorrow is a bit better for you so you can at least enjoy your day off rather than just being bloody knackered
You'll need to be on Chilly pap duties!

I'm not off tomorrow, I'm on a late ๐Ÿ˜ญ But RLF is going out for his lunch I believe so I'll have a nice chilled start to the day.

I don't think he'd do your back any good. ๐Ÿ˜‚ You should have an early night in, most definitely. Wonder, if Chilly can actually sing, so he'll get you to fall asleep faster...
I've had some Nurofen and RLF has gone to get a Chinese so hopefully that will sort me out!

• Heart
I have chicken nugs from m&s ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ and will also make some sweet potato fries and salad. Might have bought choc รฉclairs too.

@strawberrysunshine_x what do you put in your stir fry?
I buy the pre maid boxes from Aldi. I got the mushroom one one and the pepper one. I add more onions and peppers too it then sometimes put in quorn chicken and had Aldi soft noodles ๐Ÿœ with it. Was really good !

• Heart
No hot water bottle ๐Ÿ˜ญ I do have some deep heat but I never really think it helps. I'm due on next week and I am SO bloated that I had to undo the button of my trousers today.

I could take 2 successive days off if I wanted to but it makes the rest of the week long and I usually find I go back to chaos. I like to break the week up a bit better. I've got a 4 day week next week though because I'm away at the weekend โค

Is it getting dark in London? Looks like it on the footy but it's still light here. Gabby and Zin in Arsenal shirts, oh my heart. An assist for Zinchenko! Should have put him in my team.

@Gattle09 I'm howling at you apologising for thread drift, there's no such thing here. The only thread drifts are when someone occasionally mentions John Stones.
I've put the big light on but I think that's because of thr big grey cloud. Sun is still slowly going down
20220805_205125.jpg

Maybe my period is being late so we can sync up. Can you ask a cat to knead your back?

• Heart
He can rap. Sort of. If you find that soothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oohh I thought he was good looking too ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think saka is artetas fave. Heโ€™s always putting his arm round him. Not sure Iโ€™d wanna sit near Aaronโ€™s mum in the stands shouting save it Aaron ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.