John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've somehow ended up with Gordon. I need to swap him don't I

View attachment 1474855
He’s our best player in all fairness

How did afford this!? This is banging.

Btw bae isn't going to want to shag any of you.
Would you believe the front three were autopicks 🤣 and then I went from there

I’ve done my nephews that way too and it’s worked well 🤣

Bae shouldn’t have been naughty and should have been vaccinated then we could be certain he’d start

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s our best player in all fairness

Would you believe the front three were autopicks 🤣 and then I went from there

I’ve done my nephews that way too and it’s worked well 🤣

Bae shouldn’t have been naughty and should have been vaccinated then we could be certain he’d start
I've freed up some cash and got Coutinho instead, as doesn't Gordon have a tit disciplinary record? Little scrote.

I dont think ive seen anyone else pick Son yet 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
How did afford this!? This is banging.

Btw bae isn't going to want to shag any of you.
I'm keeping far away from the FPL, because I won't be able to keep up once I'm back at work, so I'll take him, while he's unhappy with you all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am so excited for the season to start! I still haven’t picked a name for my FPL team. I feel like such a knob because I’ve read @Violetroselily ’s numerous instructions on how to play and I feel like I’m letting her down by not even getting started. 😭

• Heart
I am so excited for the season to start! I still haven’t picked a name for my FPL team. I feel like such a knob because I’ve read @Violetroselily ’s numerous instructions on how to play and I feel like I’m letting her down by not even getting started. 😭
I've decided I'll be the huge disappointment and not even try to get one going. Just thinking about having to keep up with it is giving me stress hives. 😭
I'll root for all of your teams, though.

• Heart
I’m watching episode 3 whilst I paint my toe nails and it has inspired me to chant two days off every week now as I have 2 days off together each week 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I've decided I'll be the huge disappointment and not even try to get one going. Just thinking about having to keep up with it is giving me stress hives. 😭
I'll root for all of your teams, though.
I haven’t joined the tattle league… I’m in a few work ones and me and RLF have one 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.