John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it is so busy today!

@strawberrysunshine_x I would be panicking too because I'm so dramatic! Try and keep busy doing nice things to take your mind off my worry.

this is why we should tidy the office
20220804_141238.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do feel some consideration needs to be had for those of us are in the office today and had to try and react like a normal person when they say these photos….

just for context… I shouted out, Jesus Christ John stones is modelling for M&S
:ROFLMAO: Thank goodness I’m still working from home so I can perv in privacy. Not sure what I’ll do when it’s time to return to the office, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When your RLF tells you he's in the office today and you're so excited to get home and his car is outside 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
@LurkingAnnie and @cobette - a new neighbours chapter is up, too!
sorry!!!
I died after that lunchtime tattle

I haven’t even managed to read yours yet, and I’m still at work. FML!!!

When your RLF tells you he's in the office today and you're so excited to get home and his car is outside 🤬🤬

Mate,
I’m on find my iPhone trying to race him home ..: we’re both still at work. It’s a proper face off

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Can you not shove him out the door to meet a new dog or something for a bit tonight?

sorry!!!
I died after that lunchtime tattle

I haven’t even managed to read yours yet, and I’m still at work. FML!!!

Mate,
I’m on find my iPhone trying to race him home ..: we’re both still at work. It’s a proper face off
Still at work? Aw man, but you do have tonight off, right? I hope your evening is looking up ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.