Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
You know yourself best but just to say I felt guilty and embarrassed and ashamed at first, about two weeks. Then I got some space and distance and that went. But you know what’s right for you ❤

Let’s share our favourite ever Bae pic to cheer those having shite day up. You can only pick ONE. You have to choose..
Snap decision:

gettyimages-1166820771-612x612.jpg

Always makes me feral. Even with Phil's presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

cobette

VIP Member
I do not currently have a fave as I'm in a mood with him over Jack because that hands pic last night was trolling.

• Haha
  • Wow

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I’m throwing in an absolute curveball, because I wanted to chose one in his city stuff (rather than predictably choosing an Everton one)

0F16AB4E-36EE-4767-AE8B-79E7A75A9006.jpeg

I just love his smiley face…
His fluffy hair…
His stubble…
His arse!

💙💙💙💙

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
It's lush! Hope you got Tarky on the back.
Well, no. It was risky getting this.

so, my boobs are very well fitting in football shirts and RLF reckons I need to go bigger!! They don’t sell bigger on JD 🙄 so I didn’t get anything on the back in case I had to return it! I thought it looked fine, but he said not

I’m now on the exercise bike trying to lose a few inches off my tits by Saturday

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
He's such a good boy.

Hand touching for @Gossgossgoss9888

Short sleeves

Fluffy hair

Smiley face

Showing us the tatts

stop using that ugly filter and please take the carrot boots off

296974665_892015562181092_5419706337354148874_n.jpg
296636744_468648551752285_5898865553020024115_n.jpg
296993175_790865325687544_3306927704055353666_n.jpg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I just remembered I did not tell you guys this amusing anecdote from the work place gossips.

There's been various references to me and bae having 'split up'. Someone (🐍) has got the wrong end of the stick and told an ex-colleague (and half of our store) that RLF and I have split up. I only found out because it had been passed through the grapevine and my bestie was asked how I am 😂😂

By the way, I'm out of my huff now and three days later here's my fave pic.

73.png

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Evening my lovelies!

Can't believe I missed zoo chat and @LurkingAnnie's RLF's birthday and @Violetroselily is writing something and all the fun!

Managed to sleep over 3 hours last night, all in one chunk as well! 🥳

Then I've been in the office and working all day and a very thinky/logic day that I got so caught up in I forgot to eat lunch and also have had something of a headache brewing all day.

Am on the bus home, not sure what's for tea. Just as not sleeping makes it harder to sleep, not eating makes it harder to eat. I know I'm weird.

Will pick back up with Arsenal AON, only watched the first episode last night.

At least now it is the weekend and maybe bae will play ❤

Was going to share my FPL team but now I look at it it might actually be insane.

Long weekend for me though for my birthday so I'm feeling festive 🎉

• Heart