John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE SPEAKING ON THE PHONE VIA LOUDSPEAKER ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT BAE WOULD NEVER

**although he probably would he loves his phone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE SPEAKING ON THE PHONE VIA LOUDSPEAKER ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT BAE WOULD NEVER

**although he probably would he loves his phone
Naw, he'd be too anxious / embarrassed to have anyone hear in on his conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know there's lots of sense in what you say.

It just feels like very high stakes to take the risk of saying something, even if I could physically bring myself to say it, when I don't know what the answer is.

I can't honestly say that a week or a month or a year off work would fix anything. Work doesn't exactly help matters but it's not the cause of how I feel, and if I was off I'd probably only feel guilty and embarrassed and ashamed and that wouldn't help either.

I will be OK. Always am ♥
You know yourself best but just to say I felt guilty and embarrassed and ashamed at first, about two weeks. Then I got some space and distance and that went. But you know what’s right for you ❤

Let’s share our favourite ever Bae pic to cheer those having shite day up. You can only pick ONE. You have to choose..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know yourself best but just to say I felt guilty and embarrassed and ashamed at first, about two weeks. Then I got some space and distance and that went. But you know what’s right for you ❤

Let’s share our favourite ever Bae pic to cheer those having shite day up. You can only pick ONE. You have to choose..
Snap decision:

gettyimages-1166820771-612x612.jpg

Always makes me feral. Even with Phil's presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do not currently have a fave as I'm in a mood with him over Jack because that hands pic last night was trolling.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m throwing in an absolute curveball, because I wanted to chose one in his city stuff (rather than predictably choosing an Everton one)

0F16AB4E-36EE-4767-AE8B-79E7A75A9006.jpeg

I just love his smiley face…
His fluffy hair…
His stubble…
His arse!

💙💙💙💙

• Heart
It’s v difficult to pick it was between England Bae from 2019, the most recent pics from training (he looks so fine, maturing nicely) but opted for this:

BD9ABB96-8356-4617-ABFC-06CE79322C9B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.